ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I bought an old 3DS XL with the proper firmware off ebay just so I could hack ACNL, and, since it arrived, there have been all these changes with LeafTools and marc_max's editor. I'm new to all this, so it's difficult for me to understand what's going on. So far, I've used marc_max's editor with success, but I'm not sure what's going on with LeafTools? I get that NeoKamek isn't going to be providing assistance/doing updates anymore, and that's fine, but like... Are the QR codes for these tools still usable? I really want to use the PWP unlocker... help? I know I sound like a dummy, sorry. Also, does anyone know if marc's dumper (RAM hacking version) is compatible with these tools? Thanks!
you can hack on current firmware with tubehax.

NLSE has a few of the leaftools cheats programmed in, so you aren't required to use the QRs.

hazydays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can hack on current firmware with tubehax.

NLSE has a few of the leaftools cheats programmed in, so you aren't required to use the QRs.

Yeah, when I bought it, I was given to understand that the hacks would NEVER work with current firmware... and then not long after it arrived, that changed. Oh well~

EDIT: Wait... I though NLSE was shorthand for marc's New Leaf Save Editor, but now I think they may be two different things? Is this the NLSE? So confused...

Last edited by hazydays,

LunaMagnolia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a bother and I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but I'm just starting out and I'm not able to use any of these on my 3DS so I wanted to know if anybody would be willing to bring me bells, I don't have much as a beginner but anything I can give you, you can certainly have. Sorry if this is an inappropriate or rude question.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Sorry to be a bother and I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but I'm just starting out and I'm not able to use any of these on my 3DS so I wanted to know if anybody would be willing to bring me bells, I don't have much as a beginner but anything I can give you, you can certainly have. Sorry if this is an inappropriate or rude question.
I can :) My friend code is 4570-9549-8433. PM me with yours.

XAlucarDX454

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone see how the new 3ds had the youtube homebrew hack? Anyone think they can write a homebrew app that can access digital new leaf saves instead of off the card? That woukd be oh so sick

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Did anyone see how the new 3ds had the youtube homebrew hack? Anyone think they can write a homebrew app that can access digital new leaf saves instead of off the card? That woukd be oh so sick
We can't modify RAM with TubeHax, but smea's exploit has access to game savedata.
Unfortunately ACNL's save data has checksums, but SicresM is working on cracking them.
TLDR we should be able to modify savedata with tubehax very soon.

Reactions: XAlucarDX454

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondered with build seeder is it possible to put another dock in your town if you already have one? This might be different but I have another island hut building in my town as well as one at my island, so i feel like it could work, just wasn't sure

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can't modify RAM with TubeHax, but smea's exploit has access to game savedata.
Unfortunately ACNL's save data has checksums, but SicresM is working on cracking them.
TLDR we should be able to modify savedata with tubehax very soon.
You already can. The web editor, ACRehash, and NLSE can all edit/fix the savegames.

Having a homebrew app for anything besides small scale cheats is a waste.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You already can. The web editor, ACRehash, and NLSE can all edit/fix the savegames.

Having a homebrew app for anything besides small scale cheats is a waste.

How do I get the save file to work with NLSE? I've got an acnlram.bin from ages ago when I used the online editor but it's saying the file is too small :S
EDIT: I had downloaded an old version, it's working now :P

Last edited by 19cookies,

UtkuB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there any way to lock my PWPs i accidentally clicked on it and now they're all unlocked but i wanna get them in a fair and fun way :(

D

Deleted User

Is there any way to lock my PWPs i accidentally clicked on it and now they're all unlocked but i wanna get them in a fair and fun way :(
Not with this editor, and i don't think anyone would like to fix it, but you are able to use an old backup if you have one.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondered with build seeder is it possible to put another dock in your town if you already have one? This might be different but I have another island hut building in my town as well as one at my island, so i feel like it could work, just wasn't sure
Only one dock per town, I think.

In my opinion it'd be best to just leave the dock alone, since it messes up where Kapp'n appears and can result in the permanent loss of your ride to the island.

Dominic Lubrano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before but I recently noticed something odd after I used the eviction notice to get a villager to move out a few months ago (I just started playing again). For some reason the villager is gone, but when I go to write a letter their name still comes up and when I go to report a problematic citizen their name is still there, and now I can't get a 10th villager to move in. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is there a way to fix it?

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before but I recently noticed something odd after I used the eviction notice to get a villager to move out a few months ago (I just started playing again). For some reason the villager is gone, but when I go to write a letter their name still comes up and when I go to report a problematic citizen their name is still there, and now I can't get a 10th villager to move in. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is there a way to fix it?
Sounds like a weird problem.No, I haven't experienced something like that but if I was in your shoes I would just use a save back-up to solve a problem like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple