ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

D

Deleted User

I have the exact same problem and I have tried downloading the .bin files again and replacing them and nothing has worked. I also tried the deleting the browser history and that didn't work either.
Hopefully someone can help both of us?
Just scan the qr codes. I had trouble then I scanned the qr codes and it works. Just scan em'!

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, i created an account to post about the same issue as tatertotfreakk and effervescent on page 13 - i meet all of the requirements (ver. 9.5.0-22E) , switched SD cards, redownloaded the bin files, changed the language, cleaned the history/cache, restarted my 3DS and everything and it still won't work... there's only a black screen, not green nor red, and no hack works
  • could it be because my 3DSXL is an ACNL special edition one with the game built-in ? (are yours, effervescent and tatertotfreakk ?) i'm not sure if this changes anything but it may be useful to know... ?
  • or because i have a european console ?
thank you to those who'll take the time to respond =) and thanks to those who have created and shared this hack device.

blompojken

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i created an account to post about the same issue as tatertotfreakk and effervescent on page 13 - i meet all of the requirements (ver. 9.5.0-22E) , switched SD cards, redownloaded the bin files, changed the language, cleaned the history/cache, restarted my 3DS and everything and it still won't work... there's only a black screen, not green nor red, and no hack works
  • could it be because my 3DSXL is an ACNL special edition one with the game built-in ? (are yours, effervescent and tatertotfreakk ?) i'm not sure if this changes anything but it may be useful to know... ?
  • or because i have a european console ?
thank you to those who'll take the time to respond =) and thanks to those who have created and shared this hack device.

blompojken

Take a print screen of the root of your SD card please.

Also, it may be safe to make sure that you haven't updated your ACNL game.

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, thanks for your answer ! =)
here's the screencap - what do you mean by updating acnl (like in the opening screen of the game ?) ? i do not think i've ever done it but is there a way to check... ?
466900Capturedu20150327182635.png

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, thanks for your answer ! =)
here's the screencap - what do you mean by updating acnl (like in the opening screen of the game ?) ? i do not think i've ever done it but is there a way to check... ?
466900Capturedu20150327182635.png

If you've never done it before then it's nothing to worry about.

Where are the tool files in your SD card? If you haven't added them to your card then this is probably why you're unable to dump your town file onto your SD card.

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry, i don't know if this is a language thing or just me having poor skills - when you say "tool files", what do you mean ?

i thought i had to add the .bin files (like lt-savein etc) to the root of my sd card, which is what i did ? what should i do instead ?

edit : also the bin files ARE in my sd card, right at the root which is what i showed you with the printscreen ? i'm really confused

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, i don't know if this is a language thing or just me having poor skills - when you say "tool files", what do you mean ?

i thought i had to add the .bin files (like lt-savein etc) to the root of my sd card, which is what i did ? what should i do instead ?

Oh crap, I confused this with the ram editing thread, sorry!

There are separate tools you need to edit your ram (your town) more in depth, and I thought you were talking about that.
Sorry, I'm unable to help.

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
haha np ! i really appreciate that you took the time to help anyway, it came from a nice intention =)
but i hope someone helps me find a solution though, because i'm really not the only one with this problem. hmm.

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a heads up, I'll be fairly busy for the next few weeks, so don't expect any new Leaftools for awhile unless a major issue is discovered with the existing ones.

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As a heads up, I'll be fairly busy for the next few weeks, so don't expect any new Leaftools for awhile unless a major issue is discovered with the existing ones.

thank you for being clear - is there any chance that you know why certain 3DS's, despite meeting all the requirements, do not work at all and flash nothing but a black screen after having executed the bin files ?

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for being clear - is there any chance that you know why certain 3DS's, despite meeting all the requirements, do not work at all and flash nothing but a black screen after having executed the bin files ?

Did you try all the usual fixes (clear browser settings, power 3DS off and back on again, check SD card to make sure the files are there, etc.)? If so then I don't have a good answer for you :(

blompojken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah, sadly i tried all of this ! i am wondering if it's a regional thing (EU 3DS) or if the fact that the game was already built-in (acnl special edition) has any influence on this. it's as if the 3DS doesn't even recognize the files.
anyway i really appreciate that you provide support, thank you.

D

Deleted User

When I was using the building seeder, on my 3ds, the screen turned white. What does that mean???

jmml97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know why, but every time I try to do a backup with the Save Backup Tool I get the red screen and it doesn't work... I don't know what I am doing wrong, other tools work fine :/

STara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry if this has already been said, but does powersaves affect this?
I used it to backup and max out my bank before using it (i already made a backup with mori) But does adding more items to it affect the cheats? I have just done the pwp hack and going to use the ram editor pretty soon. I'm confused on what the powersaves mean on the will not work with. Can I add items to my inventory using powersaves without it affecting the cheats i used?

rocker26a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Huh. Okay, so. I'm trying to put a Log Bench outside a villager's house, and when I scan the QR code, Coco's house disappears(???). Little help?

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having a bit of trouble; i want both police stations in my town. i tried placing both of them with the building seeder and only the first one i place actually shows up, when i try to put the second one down, my bells are eaten.
it doesn't matter which station i put down first (modern or classic) but the first one stays and the second doesnt.

i'm trying to see if building one thru Isabelle and placing the second thru the seeder works, but it doesnt work that way either.
again, regardless of which one i put down first.

the weird thing is, i was able to put a second one in my other town, there was already a built classic station and i built the modern one beside it, successfully.

shhould i wait until the first police station is built before placing the second?
can anyone help w this?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help w this?

Read the OP. It says that when using the PWP hack that sometimes projects are invisible until you unlock them properly.

We don't know why it does this, and also why it only does this occasionally. My best bet would be to just hold tight until more information is discovered about this sort of new leaf hacking.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the OP. It says that when using the PWP hack that sometimes projects are invisible until you unlock them properly.

We don't know why it does this, and also why it only does this occasionally. My best bet would be to just hold tight until more information is discovered about this sort of new leaf hacking.

i have all the PWPs unlocked via the pwp unlocker~~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.