Hardware Release site with GBATemp for PSP

tolax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ability to play PSX games again was the final straw for me (along with Ratchet & Clank) so I ordered a PSP last week. I love my NDS so it will be interesting to see what one I use the most after the initial novelty wares off.

Anyway - is there a site like GBATemp for the PSP. Lists the releases etc?

Thanks

(yeah I know the title should be Release site like GBAtemp for PSP but could not find how to edit it!)

ngc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The ability to play PSX games again was the final straw for me (along with Ratchet & Clank) so I ordered a PSP last week. I love my NDS so it will be interesting to see what one I use the most after the initial novelty wares off.

Thanks

(yeah I know the title should be Release site like GBAtemp for PSP but could not find how to edit it!)

this is the site i use for psp: ... [removed]

illegal website detected

tolax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that but it seemed more of a 'where can you get them from' listing . I was really just looking for a daily update list of what is released. (like the front page of GBAtemp). Screenshots/boxart are always cool but a list is better than nothing.

There are three of four NDS sites with such listings so strange there is not one for PSP. Maybe the 'scene' is different?

thanks again

D

Deleted User

Thanks

this is the site i use for psp
It's not allowed to post links to ROM sites. You should remove the link before a mod sees this.
smile.gif

board rules

you know it would be clever not to quote an illegal URL so moderators don't have to edit two posts
tongue.gif
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over