Homebrew [Release] SimpliiU

What do you want to see in Future Updates?

• Total voters

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Thank for your great work! I am waiting ReiNAND setup with SimpliiU
Thanks a ton! RedNAND Setup will most likely be available around 0.7.1 or 0.7.2; make sure to check out the dev builds under \builds\debug\ on the master branch, or grab the latest nighty(ies) when available!

Reactions: Keizel

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
what Process line are you using for the Rednand stuff (I might fork it and help with it :D)
I'm planning on having run the RedNAND Setup through python, using a script. The form (C#) will only handle the user feedbacl; IE: 50% done, etc. No work has really been done, yet I'm still experimenting with methods.

EDIT:

I appreciate the offer in helping, I need multiple users. Since work is quite slow with this project, and it's been 20days since the last release.

EDIT2:

Here's a method i'm thinking of using for running python scripts inside of C#: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/charlie/2009/10/25/running-ironpython-scripts-from-a-c-4-0-program/

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

hass007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got "SD mount failed"
im using PNY Elite Performance 128 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I, U3 up to 95 MB/Sec Flash Card (P-SDX128U395-GE)
fat32

Last edited by hass007,

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know what else to do.... Every build I have used does the same thing... Just freezes on the "Performing Magic" and nothing happens. Left it for about 45 minutes each time. Any suggestion? PNY SD via USB 3.0 card reader.

Thanks for this project BTW :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...