ROM Hack [Release] Shameless - An easy-to-use eShop ticket -> QR code generator for FBI

mirmodipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys,
can someone give me tickets for the following:

Pokemon Omega Ruby
Super Mario 3d Land
Monster Hunter 4 ultimate
Bravely Default.

Im sorry, i know its too much but I think this is the only way I can afford the games. I will be giving this new 3ds to my son and the carts are so expensive. I cannot afford to buy carts already. Please, you can email the codes at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS: should be US VERSIONS.

tHANKS!

mirmodipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@mirmodipon

Ah, welcome to the forum !

Hmm, have you tried using the program in the OP ?

I believe, using that, you can obtain the tickets you are looking for.

Also, you may want to look up how to use "tickets" before purchasing/using your new 3DS.

Thank you for welcoming me here @breaktemp .

Im sorry but shameless.exe does not work on my pc coz im only using xp. Maybe you just give me a generated ticket so i can redeem at the eshop?. By the way, my 3ds doesnt have cfw yet.

Last edited by mirmodipon,

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for welcoming me here @breaktemp .

Im sorry but shameless.exe does not work on my pc coz im only using xp. Maybe you just give me a generated ticket so i can redeem at the eshop?. By the way, my 3ds doesnt have cfw yet.
You can use my page, just wrote it. *LINK REMOVED*
still got to make it pretty but its functional.

Last edited by Shuttleu,
Reactions: mirmodipon

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@mirmodipon

No problem, but you are a brave person to still use Windows XP in this day in age ^_^"

* can you still get the free upgrade to Windows 10 ? *

Any who, you would need some sort of exploit or CFW to install "tickets" to your handheld.

Like I mentioned before, you might want to read up on "HOW" to use ticket files before using this program.

I noticed you referring to them as "eshop download codes"...sounds like "FreeShop" would be what you are looking for.

Reactions: mirmodipon

mirmodipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@mirmodipon

No problem, but you are a brave person to still use Windows XP in this day in age ^_^"

* can you still get the free upgrade to Windows 10 ? *

Any who, you would need some sort of exploit or CFW to install "tickets" to your handheld.

Like I mentioned before, you might want to read up on "HOW" to use ticket files before using this program.

I noticed you referring to them as "eshop download codes"...sounds like "FreeShop" would be what you are looking for.

Lol, we're not that rich thats why im still at xp. I get it now, i have to install fbi thingy, but ofcourse, to install fbi, i need a cfw for my 3ds. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: breaktemp

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get this exact error myself. Even generating the ticket locally and attempting to install via FBI fails with the same error.

Try CIAangel instead. Worked a lot better for me and I was able to get the DLC.

On a unrelated question can Nintendo ever "delete" titles we downloaded? I have yet to do the OTP and i'm wondering how safe I am.

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try CIAangel instead. Worked a lot better for me and I was able to get the DLC.

On a unrelated question can Nintendo ever "delete" titles we downloaded? I have yet to do the OTP and i'm wondering how safe I am.
If you open the eShop it automatically deletes any non-legit DLC you've installed. Don't see why they can't just put a check in and delete illegitimate games as well. All they gotta do is check if the ticket is valid, then if it is crosscheck it with the transaction history...

Granted, that would probably make the eShop launch a million times slower, since it already loads really slowly when you have dlc it needs to remove.

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I got the "failed to install cdn title. Result Code 0xd8e3fbfd" message... when trying to download the JAP "Home Menu (Themes)" (title ID 0004008C00008200)

What can I do?

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@Procyon

Questions are okay !

So, you want to use this program to install games...well there are a few steps you would have to follow.

Let's say you have two 3DS's with CFW (Custom Firm Ware)...and you use this program to get a e-shop's game "ticket"

By using another program, you could install said "ticket" to one or both 3DS's

There are a few programs out there that would allow you to download the said game to your 3DS.

Though, if you don't know, when you have a "ticket" installed on your 3DS...you have the option to re-download that software from the E-Shop

Reactions: Procyon

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,
can someone give me tickets for the following:

Pokemon Omega Ruby
Super Mario 3d Land
Monster Hunter 4 ultimate
Bravely Default.

Im sorry, i know its too much but I think this is the only way I can afford the games. I will be giving this new 3ds to my son and the carts are so expensive. I cannot afford to buy carts already. Please, you can email the codes at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS: should be US VERSIONS.

tHANKS!
Go here next time, dude. Asking for roms and for tickets here is against the rules. And do your search next time. Thank you and good bye.

Reactions: proflayton123

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So now you can "clean" your tickets and tickets.db ?
remember the time when instaling cia, removing them and going to the eshop it was no longer possible to buy, nor to download ^^
yeah that's a thing of the past since these last couple of months

Reactions: Alkéryn

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Even ticket.db ?
thank for your answer ^^
Deleted fake tickets don't disappear completely in tickets.db, if you check the tickets.db with CDN-FX or similar you can see deleted tickets is still there. But you can repurchase games on eshop or install clean tickets and redownload from eshop without 99% error.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We don't question people