Homebrew Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

D

Deleted_391374

I've tried Saviine on both Splatoon and ZombiU. Every time I get a request, the options to save userdata and common are blocked, and so I just end up with empty files. What am I doing wrong?

sderizzo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've tried Saviine on both Splatoon and ZombiU. Every time I get a request, the options to save userdata and common are blocked, and so I just end up with empty files. What am I doing wrong?

Probably the games use only the common saves..

D

Deleted_391374

I figured it out. I was using an older version of Saviine/Save-mii. I grabbed the newest ones and it worked perfectly.

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I launch saviine server but it only says "Listening on 7332" and where is the IP? :( I launch the kernel in the wii u and then saviine app, but I don't know what ip adress i need to put:( I try some but it doesn't work

Kakariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, how can I inject the dumped savegame from the disc to the Loadiine version?
I am on 5.5.1. after the dump I want to start the homebrewlauncher with the mii maker so i can start Loadiine. But instead of the HBL i see the saviine menu. I can only press A, X or home. I don´t want the disc to start and i don´t want to go back to system menu. But the home button closes saviine

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I know if Saviine is working correctly? I am trying to inject a save for Smash U. It went to a white screen on both tv and gamepad. On computer, I got prompt to select profile and common, then stayed on white screen... Anything I can do? Thoughts/help appreciated :)

norbyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do I know if Saviine is working correctly? I am trying to inject a save for Smash U. It went to a white screen on both tv and gamepad. On computer, I got prompt to select profile and common, then stayed on white screen... Anything I can do? Thoughts/help appreciated :)

Trust the others. I had to format my WiiU to get rid off the account of my previous girl friend. I didn't know her password. So I dumped and my savegames with Saviine and hoped that dumping and injecting works for eshop titles and disc games. And it worked for ALL. :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need help with injection. :(

I played Super Mario Maker with Loadiine.
Then I started a save with the disc version. Put the disc in, bootet and it said after a while "savegame created".
I took my save from SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\
and it's like this:
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\c\ (empty)
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\course000 (containing cdt, bwv and tnl files)
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\course001 (same)
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\course002 (same)
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\course003 (same)
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\notify.ntf
SD:\wiiu\saves\Super Mario Maker [whatever]\u\save.dat

I looked up the EUR title ID with JNUS tool which is 0005000E1018DD00 so I created the folder
Saviine\saviine_root\inject\0005000E-1018DD00\c
Saviine\saviine_root\inject\0005000E-1018DD00\u

Then I started inject.bat and the connection worked well. However: It created an empty folder in inject directory named
00050000-1018DD00
(remember - the title ID of SMM EUR I looked up was
0005000E-1018DD00)
so nothing happened. Super Mario Maker disc booted up and my save wasn't injected. I'm still on a fresh savegame where I have to build this first f*cking demo level to learn how to use the editor.

I then took my save (the u and the c folder) from my 0005000E-1018DD00 folder and placed it the automatically created 00050000-1018DD00 folder and tried again but same result.
Please does anybody what I did wrong?
I'd like to play Mario Maker online now but I want my old Loadiine save. :(

Edit: In the popping window I can't select anything. Everything is greyed out. So I click okay and the cmd window says "It has been tried to read above the end of data stream" (translated).

Last edited by lordelan,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- place the save data you want to inject into the "saviine_root/inject" folder. You need to have a folder for each game, named after the games title id (e.g saviine_root\inject\00050000-1010ED00).
this folder will be scanned for 8000000x or common folders.
You wont have any success with "u" and "c"
And the ID with 0 is right. Also make sure to start saviine with the inject.bat

Last edited by Maschell,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You wont have any success with "u" and "c"
And the ID with 0 is right. Also make sure to start saviine with the inject.bat
I used nothing but inject.bat but what do you mean by "won't have success with u and c"?
With what else then? That's everything Loadiine put in the SD:\wiiu\saves folder.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I quoted the part form the first post. You are using the (old) save folder structure from loadiine (u and c) ibstead of the right one the wii U is usingg (common + the persistence id).

I you still dont untrrstand it, dump the current save, thrn you'll the folder structure

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I quoted the part form the first post. You are using the (old) save folder structure from loadiine (u and c) ibstead of the right one the wii U is usingg (common + the persistence id).

I you still dont untrrstand it, dump the current save, thrn you'll the folder structure
Yeah I got it but how should I convert my savefile or force Loadiine to save it in the common format?
Does that mean there's no way to inject my Loadiine save into the disc version?

Edit: Figured it out. Had to change Loadiine to unique saving.

Last edited by lordelan,

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it normal that when you inject a save the games gets stuck?

Because i injected a MK8 save and it still on the splash screen

EDIT:

My MK8 game doesn't starts now. It keeps on the splash screen :(

Last edited by SonicCloud,

slash8789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm struggling to get saviine to work for me. I tried TunaLover's tutorial on Neogaf but can't it get to work. Once I press A for saviine to install and try to launch disk, it takes me to miimaker. I close miimaker, launch a game but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Edit: I hit "x" instead of "A" and it worked.

Last edited by slash8789,

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I must copy a Splatoon save with corrupted update data that doesnt copy in a unmodified console. I dont want to do any permanent modification, only dump the save. How must i proceed?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must copy a Splatoon save with corrupted update data that doesnt copy in a unmodified console. I dont want to do any permanent modification, only dump the save. How must i proceed?
None of the current homebrew is permanent modification. It goes away on reboot. Just use Saviine following the OP and you'll be fine

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it normal that when you inject a save the games gets stuck?

Because i injected a MK8 save and it still on the splash screen

EDIT:

My MK8 game doesn't starts now. It keeps on the splash screen :(
The save is broken. Try to inject another one or to erase it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: