Homebrew Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

lord_azareus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

When I try dumping my Mario Party 10 (E) savegame, Saviine Server gives me this error:

Only fails the user specific savegame data, the common works. I've tried to erase the browser data, but it didn't work. Thanks!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Last edited by lord_azareus,

lord_azareus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I'm using the user that has the save I will to dump.

I have 3 users, 2 with Mario Party 10 savedata. Could it be I have more than one savegame? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, the user savedata it's useless, I think is void or something. The save only needs the common data. Thanks for this great app.

Last edited by lord_azareus,
Reactions: Maschell

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just dumped Mario Kart 8 with the User and Common options checked.
Many files came up in the directory...
Do you guys have any idea of what is needed to just continue my savegame on loadiine now?
What those other files mean? In common and those others DATs?

EDIT: I think I figured it out...

All the files from the folder saviine_root\dump\00050000-1010EC00\common folder goes to SD:\wiiu\saves\(game)\c
And all the files from the folder saviine_root\dump\00050000-1010EC00\80000003 goes to SD:\wiiu\saves\(game)\u

Is that so?

Last edited by dekuleon,

RnD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i have got some issues with saviine program. I don't understand why saviine_server.exe doesn't connect.
I followed the procedure:
On the wii u : I open the Internet Browser, i click Official Kernel Exploit to run.
On my PC, i open "C:\WiiU\saviine1.0\saviine_server1.0\saviine_server.exe" as administrator
Before i went to the window's firewall and select cafeiine in the aim to allow saviine_server to connect
On the wii u : I open the Internet Browser and run saviine
I set the ip adress indicated on my pc and press A to install Saviine
The Wii U Menu appear, i open my game from disc and the saviine_server on my pc doesn't connect.
When i put the sd card on my pc, there is nothing new.
If someone could help me.
Thank you

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have got some issues with saviine program. I don't understand why saviine_server.exe doesn't connect.
I followed the procedure:
On the wii u : I open the Internet Browser, i click Official Kernel Exploit to run.
On my PC, i open "C:\WiiU\saviine1.0\saviine_server1.0\saviine_server.exe" as administrator
Before i went to the window's firewall and select cafeiine in the aim to allow saviine_server to connect
On the wii u : I open the Internet Browser and run saviine
I set the ip adress indicated on my pc and press A to install Saviine
The Wii U Menu appear, i open my game from disc and the saviine_server on my pc doesn't connect.
When i put the sd card on my pc, there is nothing new.
If someone could help me.
Thank you

I'm also in this boat. I've followed every step and NOTHING happens. I've taken a picture, all it does is listen.

saviine error.png

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the loadiine server work?

I run loadiine through Mongoose from my own computer. I'm trying to do the same with saviine. Selling my Smash Bros game in a few days and would kinda like to not have to unlock everything again.

EDIT: Meh, it's working now. Confusing. Thanks for the reply. I think I was using my default IP instead of my "preferred" IP. A difference of .1 to .15 at the end.

Last edited by jrum178,

RnD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I run loadiine through Mongoose from my own computer. I'm trying to do the same with saviine. Selling my Smash Bros game in a few days and would kinda like to not have to unlock everything again.

EDIT: Meh, it's working now. Confusing. Thanks for the reply. I think I was using my default IP instead of my "preferred" IP. A difference of .1 to .15 at the end.

Thank you, it was the same confusion for me, i was using the IP adress of my network and not the one indicated in the Local Area Connection Properties window.
The right one begin with : 192.168.....
Now everything is working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.