Homebrew Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I don't really know what I'm doing but I think I was able to dump a save but what I'm confused about is inject when I do inject is that for injecting a save back to a disc game or am I injecting it in loadiine? I am trying to get my saves off disc for loadiine, why can't I just copy them over from the dump folder to my sd card? Or does that not work?

Last edited by ,

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to try this because I recently found myself a 5.3.0 wii u & I just want to transfer the saves from my other wii u but it's making me transfer the full game to my flash drive and not just the save. is this what this app made for?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to try this because I recently found myself a 5.3.0 wii u & I just want to transfer the saves from my other wii u but it's making me transfer the full game to my flash drive and not just the save. is this what this app made for?

So you're talking about transfering original digital games from a flash drive to another wii u? Someone else may know differently but I don't think you can get those saves off a flash drive saviine is for getting saves off a console but it requires to use the original disc to do it.

Or if you're just talking about getting them off the console you still need the original disc for it to work. But a flash drive would not be in the equation it would transfer your saves to your pc then you transfer them to a sd card for loadiine, or if you're not using loadiine you can then inject them in the new console using saviine.

Last edited by ,

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when I put move it wants to transfer my whole digital game with the save. I plan on formatting this wii u for sale but before I do that I at least want to take my save game with me. I haven't tried moving the whole 10GB game but would that be enough just as long as I log in with my NID in the other console?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think a digital game works with saviine and doesn't sound like you use loadiine I think your issue is unrelated to loadiine or saviine.

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think a digital game works with saviine and doesn't sound like you use loadiine I think your issue is unrelated to loadiine or saviine.
So my question is if i need saveiine in order to use my safe from my other console with the new console? or am I just able to use Nintendo move option USB transfer to the new console?

update: i think saves are console specific i guess. it wouldn't recognize my HDD but i haven't tried doing with my NID logged in because it wants to update when i try to recover my NID so i will have to get splatoon or mario party 10 to update to 5.3.2 and then test again

Last edited by jerzmob,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saviine will not help you with a digital game to the best of my knowledge like I said. You need the original disc in the system it gives the program access to the save files. So yes you will need to use Nintendo's option. If that doesn't work you're not in the right place for help with that it's not a saviine issue.

Last edited by ,

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this tool just saved me a ton of pain and suffering. ty so much. i honestly have never been so thankful for the homebrew community like i am rn.

Reactions: Maschell

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can use this to tranfser the savegames to your computer. Follow the first post. The save will always be dumped from the started application, shouldn't matter if its a real disc or an eshop game.

Once you transfer your save/game onto an USB drive via the system settings, you can use this USB drive ONLY on this console.

Reactions: CallieMarie

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FlashBangGamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me? I'm trying to inject my Hyrule Warriors save and the options are all greyed out on saviine and the picture when you normally just launch Hyrule Warriors just stays there. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. :)

Archie86430

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lets say I got an american save and tried to inject it onto a european wii u. Would it work?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lets say I got an american save and tried to inject it onto a european wii u. Would it work?
Im asking because I shamelessly downloaded a save five because i cant be assed to play the game.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im asking because I shamelessly downloaded a save five because i cant be assed to play the game.

Well, I injected a couple of European saves on to my North American Wii U and they work just fine. Should be the same in your case.

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Let's say i got an USA loadiine save file, i want to use this save file with an original game-Disk on my Wii U, is it possibile? (I have a PAL console, but i think that save files are region free)

toto9992

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I want to inject my Zelda TP save from loadiine into the downloaded eshop version, the window that pops-up is greyed, I can't change the options, any clue ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."