Status
Not open for further replies.

ezak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed fbi.cia on sysnand using gateway and fbi.3ds (gateway in sysnand mode),

dragon_from_iso

Trophies
XP
ok i know this has been asked many times but. i have a old 3dsxl on 9.2 i downgraded mset with rxtools 2.6. but i cant get any mset to install. i dont have the nind setting in my setting so what am i doing wrong?

ive used the mset from 2.6 and one from a 3.0 beta

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i know this has been asked many times but. i have a old 3dsxl on 9.2 i downgraded mset with rxtools 2.6. but i cant get any mset to install. i dont have the nind setting in my setting so what am i doing wrong?

ive used the mset from 2.6 and one from a 3.0 beta
Silly question but did you install the rop loader. Either through a flashcart or with spider.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
rxmode use firmlaunch?because i want update my sysnand with sysupdater and firmnlauch will brick my 3ds if it here

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
rxmode use firmlaunch?because i want update my sysnand with sysupdater and firmnlauch will brick my 3ds if it here
Yes, rxMode uses firmlaunch BUT you can boot DevMode from Advanced Options menu, which is just sysnand with sigcheck. You can use devmode with sysupdater without any brick ;)

Reactions: chronoss

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks because it for play my cartriges jap games on sysnand with the region free patch because rx mode have not cartridge region free .i buy dragon quest 10 i hope i will be play online.for install the rx mset on 9.2.0-20 i just need downgrade the mset ?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is it safe to use sysupdater to update RX emunand? I need to to update emunand from 8.1 to 9.2. Using rxtools 2.6.
Why would you need 9.2 on Emunand? If it's to use the spider exploits you can install the old browser once it's updated to the latest firmware through FBI/BBM

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
@AlbertoSONIC:

I tried to compile the latest github and I get these errors now:

make[1]: Entering directory `/c/rxTools/rxtools'
convert.exe: unable to open image `unifont-8.0.01.bmp': No such file or director
y @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2697.
convert.exe: no images defined `gray:font.tmp' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCom
mand/3230.
make[1]: *** [font.bin] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/rxTools/rxtools'
make: *** [rxtools/rxtools.bin] Error 2

Where would I find `unifont-8.0.01.bmp'?

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended