Status
Not open for further replies.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not format emuNAND, it formats the SD and it also creates an emuNAND partition on the SD card.
I know, they named it wrong and it should change.

That's essentially formatting EmuNAND. (though it would be nice to not format the whole card in the process).
Roxas75 any updates on progress or your hand?

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So for me, itll be as how i asked before? (Put RXtools files on SD, launch the Url then i get into RX Emunand, and i can update?)

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use 3dnus. it's a little bit offtopic and i don't wanna elaborate the details on how to use it.
No. Never spoof anything with 3dnus. That option should be removed. You break signatures when you do that and you can't tell me your browser works in rxmode like that. Download the 9.7 update with 3dnus, and just don't include the browser's .cia file when you copy them to the memory card. Install the .cia's with FBI.

The real question is, why would you want to downgrade the browser? It won't help you run any exploits from 9.7 anyway since everything else is upgraded...

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The real question is, why would you want to downgrade the browser? It won't help you run any exploits from 9.7 anyway since everything else is upgraded...

Yes, prefere install a 9.2 sysnand via sysupdater to preserve your exploit.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No. Never spoof anything with 3dnus. That option should be removed. You break signatures when you do that and you can't tell me your browser works in rxmode like that. Download the 9.7 update with 3dnus, and just don't include the browser's .cia file when you copy them to the memory card. Install the .cia's with FBI.

I'm pretty sure the version is stored separately from the content, and can thus be spoofed without invalidating the signature.

Reactions: Margen67

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure the version is stored separately from the content, and can thus be spoofed without invalidating the signature.

Surely it broke the signature, right? Remember the blacklist title that users installed to unblock blocked flash cards? Didn't they say that the signature got broke... I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi