Hacking [RELEASE] Regionthree: Region Free loader for 3DS/2DS/xl from 9.0~9.4, Sky3DS Users, regionfree!!

D

Deleted-236924

You're on 9.2, you can setup everything through the browser.

go.gateway-3ds.com to access GW Launcher and create an emunand, then launch rxtools through *hax 2.5 either via browserhax or via menuhax (which you can install through browserhax)
Could also boot rxtools directly from the web exploit instad of *hax 2.5, but I think it's worth it to install menuhax for autoboot rxtools so you never have to be on sysnand ever again.

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the homebrew launcher to load, and it detected my game. But when I launched the game I got a black screen, waited like 5 minutes and still black screen.

I also tried to install the menuhax thing via the homebrew channel but I don't know how to load it after it's installed

Never mind, I got that to work but still get a black screen when trying to load the game.

Last edited by Fawfulthegreat,

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got the homebrew launcher to load, and it detected my game. But when I launched the game I got a black screen, waited like 5 minutes and still black screen.

I also tried to install the menuhax thing via the homebrew channel but I don't know how to load it after it's installed

Never mind, I got that to work but still get a black screen when trying to load the game.
Try starting it using hans and setting the region to the gamecard region in hans.
If it doesnt work on Hans set up rxtools or an other cfw and use ntr. There are some tutorial to set them up on this site, just search for it.
After you have a cfw and ntr you could set up the language emulation plugin, there is a tutorial for this too. Its not so hard if you follow the instructions. :)

Edit: Maybe the first post should be updated, because regionthree is outdated, after its main funktion was included in hax2 and hans support for many games that have problems, because of the way the language is detected.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I was told in another thread that I needed to have *hax 2.5 so I tried to update it... now the launcher won't load at all and instead I get a black error screen with a message telling me to hold down the power button and contact Nintendo for support. All I did was replace the payload file with one generated for my system. I tried to go back to what I had before and I still get the error.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So... I was told in another thread that I needed to have *hax 2.5 so I tried to update it... now the launcher won't load at all and instead I get a black error screen with a message telling me to hold down the power button and contact Nintendo for support. All I did was replace the payload file with one generated for my system. I tried to go back to what I had before and I still get the error.
How did you update it? Are you using menu hax or browser hax?
If you use browserhax, it should be automaticly use hax 2.5.
Also the simpliest way to update is to download the complete starterpack from smealum.github.io/3DS and copy its contend to your sd-card. Delete all .bin rop files on your sd root, start browser hax and install menuhax from there. The Menuhax installer should be included inside of the starter pack, and hans should be included too.
If it doesn't work with hans, you should setup a custom firmware like rxtools, this would allow you to use an emunand and ntr CFW.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I get "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system." when I tap the slider to get into browserhax.

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regionthree is what I was using before I thought.... and I didn't have cubic ninja, just a launcher.dat file on sd, load download play and go to the gateway launcher webpage with download play suspended. But that doesn't work for Paper Jam Bros.

Anyway I need help getting the homebrew launcher to load with browserhax since I keep getting an error message.

D

Deleted User

Regionthree is what I was using before I thought.... and I didn't have cubic ninja, just a launcher.dat file on sd, load download play and go to the gateway launcher webpage with download play suspended. But that doesn't work for Paper Jam Bros.

Anyway I need help getting the homebrew launcher to load with browserhax since I keep getting an error message.
Oh if you are able to use Gateway, download this https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip and put it in the root of your SD card. Use this https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases to be able to run those Homebrews with Gateway. I think it only work in Gateway sysNAND or rxTools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    +1
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Hey there! :)