• Views 27,161
  • Replies 106
  • Likes 25

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
After updating to 11.1 and Bootntr with 11.1 support, then opening up my alpha sapphire copy and activated Mystery gift redirector plugin before clicking code, a error message pops up.

I tried the other options in Luma settings, the error message still persists, how else can I to get it to work?

I have 11.1 A9LH N3DS and Luma 6.3.1

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating to 11.1 and Bootntr with 11.1 support, then opening up my alpha sapphire copy and activated Mystery gift redirector plugin before clicking code, a error message pops up.

I tried the other options in Luma settings, the error message still persists, how else can I to get it to work?

I have 11.1 A9LH N3DS and Luma 6.3.1
Are you using any cheat plugins? They don't work in tandem.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't use cheat plugins, though these cheat plugins are there, should I delete/edit the folders/files for Mystery gift redirector to work?
That's what I meant, you can't have the plugins in the folder at the same time as the redirector. You have to remove any cheat plugins you have inside the Pokemon Title ID folder or it will always give you an error. You don't have to activate them for it to give you the error, them being present is enough. Delete all plugins except the redirector.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the other folder, keep only the root:/plugin/home/
Well you don't have to delete the entire folder, just the game plugins. But yes, that will work.

I just took my game plugins and stored them on my desktop in the meantime. Then used the redirector and put them all back.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
That's what I meant, you can't have the plugins in the folder at the same time as the redirector. You have to remove any cheat plugins you have inside the Pokemon Title ID folder or it will always give you an error. You don't have to activate them for it to give you the error, them being present is enough. Delete all plugins except the redirector.

Thanks, now it works perfectly fine after renaming the folders thus disabling cheat plugins.

Thanks for the help. Majikhat. :>

Reactions: Majickhat55

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

StormEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can someone help me out with list of codes that corresponds to different regions and languages?

From the example given by the OP, I understand that
Y=S=Spanish Language
Y=J=Japanese Language
ZZ=US=US Region
ZZ=JP=JP Region

Would appreciate if someone can help out with the rest for my understanding.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me out with list of codes that corresponds to different regions and languages?

From the example given by the OP, I understand that
Y=S=Spanish Language
Y=J=Japanese Language
ZZ=US=US Region
ZZ=JP=JP Region

Would appreciate if someone can help out with the rest for my understanding.
It goes by the same regions as the game itself so.... KO - Korea. TW- Taiwan - EU- Europe
Languages just use the first letter so GF Mew in French from Europe would be 0558X FXX EUXX

Reactions: StormEye

StormEye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It goes by the same regions as the game itself so.... KO - Korea. TW- Taiwan - EU- Europe
Languages just use the first letter so GF Mew in French from Europe would be 0558X FXX EUXX
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

I suppose English Language is just E?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2