Hacking [RELEASE] Persona 4 Golden - Save Editor

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt that you are still working on it but does this work with physical copies of the game? Don't know if its my save in particular or the editor. My save just crashes the application and only my digital saves work on it.

Darthsternie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darthsternie.net
XP
Country
Germany
I highly doubt that you are still working on it but does this work with physical copies of the game? Don't know if its my save in particular or the editor. My save just crashes the application and only my digital saves work on it.
I have the Physical Copy and it works perfectly fine here. Just extract with SaveManager and open in the SaveEditor.

VC123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to extract my saves using psvimg tools but the the program crashes whenever I choose a file. Can anyone help?

alantrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Majestic, it just crashes when trying to open the save file.
And what's even better, the stupid save manager corrupted my game.

Last edited by alantrik,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone.
Idk why but the save editor program keeps crashing everytime I try to "open" the save into the program. I've made backups of my save with the latest version of save manager, my vita is on 3.60, I don't play physical copy of P4G.
Why does the SE program keep crashing? Any ideas or solution? Idk what to do x.x

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, READING the actual OP would help you.

vitashell and the savemgr can do that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

not trying to be mean but if you just completely ignore provided instructions there ain't much i can do.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, READING the actual OP would help you.

vitashell and the savemgr can do that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

not trying to be mean but if you just completely ignore provided instructions there ain't much i can do.
Yes I did read the first post. But nowhere did it say that certain programs decrypt/encrypt the files. It jusy mentions the word dump and I assume that is how you transfer files. Not even the pages of said programs even mentioned how it is done; hence why I am lost in that part.
Not even tutorial videos for the save editor show it happen ( more like the uploader of video never points out "see this? it's encrypting/decrypting the file" )
I apologize for being such a noob, but it's literally my first time with such programs and I just got into the vita scene last week after I got my hands on my first 3.60 vita for good price.

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did read the first post. But nowhere did it say that certain programs decrypt/encrypt the files. It jusy mentions the word dump and I assume that is how you transfer files. Not even the pages of said programs even mentioned how it is done; hence why I am lost in that part.
Not even tutorial videos for the save editor show it happen ( more like the uploader of video never points out "see this? it's encrypting/decrypting the file" )
I apologize for being such a noob, but it's literally my first time with such programs and I just got into the vita scene last week after I got my hands on my first 3.60 vita for good price.
Sorry, i'm just some impatient asshole waiting for his night shift to end. I'm not really able to provide accurate instructions anyway because i don't have my vita with me.

You'd need to install what i linked, backup your persona save with that and then load that decrypted save into the save editor program.
(after backing up your save it should be on the vita's memory card somewhere in the data/savegames/something/slotX/ folder)

Sorry if something is off, trying to write up some instructions and hope i remember everything correctly.

Just don't corrupt your save by doing too much "magic" to it, keep a copy of the original save files.

Reactions: Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i'm just some impatient asshole waiting for his night shift to end. I'm not really able to provide accurate instructions anyway because i don't have my vita with me.

You'd need to install what i linked, backup your persona save with that and then load that decrypted save into the save editor program.
(after backing up your save it should be on the vita's memory card somewhere in the data/savegames/something/slotX/ folder)

Sorry if something is off, trying to write up some instructions and hope i remember everything correctly.

Just don't corrupt your save by doing too much "magic" to it, keep a copy of the original save files.
You, my friend, are a life saver! Thank you! I can finally use the editor without it crashing on me. One billion+ thanks to you, my friend!
Now I have one tiny question about the editor's exp section.
In the game, I'm now starting my first exploration of the first dungeon. Before that, I edited Yu's exp but now he's way too OP with game breaking HP ( over9999 ) o.o;; Indeed not a fun way to enjoy the game.
What do I have to do to get YU ( main character ) to lvl 99 with normal lvl99 stats and not the game breaking ones? Or no such method exists atm, that you know of?

Reactions: ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You, my friend, are a life saver! Thank you! I can finally use the editor without it crashing on me. One billion+ thanks to you, my friend!
Now I have one tiny question about the editor's exp section.
In the game, I'm now starting my first exploration of the first dungeon. Before that, I edited Yu's exp but now he's way too OP with game breaking HP ( over9999 ) o.o;; Indeed not a fun way to enjoy the game.
What do I have to do to get YU ( main character ) to lvl 99 with normal lvl99 stats and not the game breaking ones? Or no such method exists atm, that you know of?
Dunno, maybe just try editing the stats? I only used it to get certain persona's, back when i used this save editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh