Hacking [RELEASE] Persona 4 Golden - Save Editor

Lisandra_brave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fully restores HP and SP after every battle.
In HF, it restores SP, then it gets halved, so you start every battle at 1/2 sp.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Excuse me, is it possible, or will be possible to het Hardcore Rissete Fan by using this?
i guess that number the game keeps track of will be in the save somewhere... but hard to find!
if we changed it to the right number(just before 200, or 250, i forget), then sure i guess with one battle you could unlock it.
but yeah it's hard to find in the save because we can't see exactly how many 'lines' rise has said.

L.Morningstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i guess that number the game keeps track of will be in the save somewhere... but hard to find!
if we changed it to the right number(just before 200, or 250, i forget), then sure i guess with one battle you could unlock it.
but yeah it's hard to find in the save because we can't see exactly how many 'lines' rise has said.
Well assuming that the trophy counts different lines it should save some ID of every line spoken.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Could this in theory be used to transfer a USA to JPN save?
this would only change the stats and stuff... so, it's not what you want.

i am sure you can manually compare the difference between the regions, and make your save the region you want. it might be so simple, just a letter change etc.

maybe nothing :)

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method used to decrypt games does not work if P4G is backed up with Vitamin.

I have this same issue and came here for an answer. It seems that backed up version doesn't look in the patch folder.

Racking my brain trying to figure out a workaround. Patches in general don't do well with Vitamin files.

Edit: So it seems that savedata is at ux0:/user/00/savedata/, but still no way to decrypt as you cannot run two applications at once (game + Vitashell).

Last edited by Gootah,

Shrinefox

Persona Modder
OP
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
If it stops responding, the save is probably still encrypted. You can check on that by opening it in HxD and seeing if the data is a bunch of garbled junk.
I don't know what to do about vitamin save data since this tool was intended for the retail/digital version, not pirated versions.

@Shrinefox
Question, so I have to be on a custom firmware or app to grab the save off of a PSTV memory card ?
You just need to be on 3.60 firmware with any type of Vita system. Then go to henkaku.xyz in your Vita browser and follow the instructions.
The rest of the method is explained in my video at the end of the first post of the thread.

Reactions: breaktemp

JustMulti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The method used to decrypt games does not work if P4G is backed up with Vitamin.

I have this same issue and came here for an answer. It seems that backed up version doesn't look in the patch folder.

Racking my brain trying to figure out a workaround. Patches in general don't do well with Vitamin files.

Edit: So it seems that savedata is at ux0:/user/00/savedata/, but still no way to decrypt as you cannot run two applications at once (game + Vitashell).

Had the same issue just back up the persona eboot from ux0:/app/"your persona game ID" and put the molecule eboot in there instead, run persona and molecule will boot and the save is then decrypted, Hope this helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s