Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just ntrboot haxed my buddies 3ds and did the whole process, no crash on his. Ive wiped out all freeshop stuff on both my o3dsxl and n2dsxl and still get the arm11 crash after pressing start on a fresh install. For the life of me i cant figure this one out. updated luma, ive updated bs9, ive updated godmode again. cant think of anything else i need to do.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Ikaresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tearbox.tk
XP
Country
Brazil
What cache number does it show? Redumping the app wont do a thing as its the cache file that will dictate what titles you will see.
Not redump the app, redumping the key.
I update the cache but nothing, also, when i finish downloading a game it says ''wrong title key'' and it doesn't finish installing, what i do?

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea, ik that, I've made stuff myself too but I've talked to Paul for over 6 months now, we've had our ups and downs but one thing I've learnt is that he's a pretty persistent/eager with his work. Obviously this case could just be an exception though, maybe school has taken away time or something but I'm still wondering about the future plans for the app.
yea, I have several exams this month, and I'm still learning to use cpp3ds right. I've already made changes but I haven't pushed because its not worth it yet

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello you are new responsible? nice to meet you i hope be good friends and i hope the people trust more in you i dont have anything about you
long to see people i m back my idea its update all of these until USUM games
i have one question about that ¿the titlekeys is the same? thanks reply

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
silly question

just updated to latest cache which is #79
but no metroid here.... in fact, the key is already in the keys site.... =/

did i made something wrong?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
silly question

just updated to latest cache which is #79
but no metroid here.... in fact, the key is already in the keys site.... =/

did i made something wrong?
Games that don't have an eShop presence yet (SR does not have one that is crawlable) are NOT in freeShop.

Additionally, I'd like to remind everyone that freeShop is meant to be used with your title keys only. I do not provide cache support with any publicly shared encTitlekeys.bin file as that would be piracy and warez and would definetly go against both GBATemp and our Discord's rules.

Reactions: Drakia

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those curious, the English preload versions of Pokemon Gold and Silver have been uploaded to that title keys site, courtesy of myself. Minecraft has been uploaded as well, but I did not provide that.

EDIT: At least, I believe I provided them. I'm only seeing them as the most recent games added to the RSS and someone on that iso site said that they added them, hmm. I only just uploaded my title keys around 11:25 pm CST.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end