Hacking [RELEASE] Pasta CFW without Cubic Ninja - MSET (4.x old3ds)

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I have a question my 3ds is currently at version 4.5 and nothing happens when I hold L and press the DS Profile. I followed all previous steps.

If "nothing" happens than that means you did not install the MSET Exploit correctly.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok I have MSET now properly installed but now I crash to the homescreen and it says the system will now restart

As explained to a lot of other people in this thread if you install the gateway mset hack, you have to use the encoded launcher.dat (posted somewhere in this thread), if you use the the open mset hack (multiroploader option 2) you have to use the plain launcher.dat in the OP

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have MSET now properly installed but now I crash to the homescreen and it says the system will now restart

You are either putting the Launcher.dat file in the wrong directory (Perhaps you put it where the SD in R4 is or something. It should be the SD you put inside the 3DS.) or you are using the wrong Launcher.dat file.

Patelitojoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firmlaunch is only for ninjhax AFAIK, but why you don't just use rxtools ?
I tried loading smash bros on rxtools 2.4 with patched sigs on mset but I get a black screen when it loads. Pasta also crashes when I enable firmlaunch and stays stuck on jump!

D

Deleted User

And.. No other was to get in Ninjhax Launcher without Cubic Ninja? (N3DS) And No OoT?..
If you have Gateway then it might be possible by replacing this Launcher.dat with the one on your SD card, but i don't know if that will work.

Rusb

Trophies
XP
Country
BUMP, can be this pastaCFW version used to update with sysupdater to 9.2 without get 3DS bricked (Other CFW can't do that without a brick)

(for use themehax)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm