• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegendaryOutcast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad to have EarthBound available on my old 3DS! However, I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm not sure what's going on here, but
Krni44i.png

The game loads just fine, and other than the banner looking like this, it's virtually perfect. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, or where I'm supposed to put the banner files generated by banner.bat

I AM ALSO HAVING THIS ISSUE...
I followed the guide to the letter, and all the components where generated in the output folder but when i install the cia it still lokoks like this, how can i fix it?

Eivuiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I AM ALSO HAVING THIS ISSUE...
I followed the guide to the letter, and all the components where generated in the output folder but when i install the cia it still lokoks like this, how can i fix it?

Same here, guess that makes three of us.

But I can say for certain that banner.bat isn't working correctly for me.
It opens Ohana3DS and tries to open a bunch of files, but I think it's misaligned, because it keeps trying to click in a triangle, with the mouse out of the Ohana3DS window with 66% of the clicks.
In seperate tries times it clicked into the "USAGE.txt" window and pasted all the pathes to the files it was trying to open into it.

Eivuiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have you set your screen to the correct size.

• This will only work if you set your screen resolution to: 1366 x 768

Fuckin' 'ell. No wonder it's misaligned, then.
Just out of curiosity, and because I'm not on my computer a lot lately. Where does it say that?

RosalinaFan573

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of misalligned things, the icon.png doesn't put the screenshot in the right spot; it's in the top-left corner instead of in the middle. I tried fixing it manually but it doesn't work.

LunarXDiviner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to assume that any games that need special chip emulation will never work on the old 3ds? I see Kirby Superstar needs SA1, darn as that would be the only game I would want to play.

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having problems with the banner.bat. My computer says that I don't have DirectX 1.02 installed or something even though I installed it. I'm using Windows 10 64 bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs