ROM Hack [Release] NTR Plugin Manager

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For setting this up, is it safe to change Environment Variables in Windows? I have Windows 10 64-bit. In Environment Vairables, path is set to "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;". Is it safe to change this to the one used by Devkitpro and NTR Plugin Manager programs?

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi,
I keep getting this error
"Arm-none-eabi-gcc" is not recognized as an internal or external command, Program or executable batch file.
I'm pretty sure I installed devkitPro and added the path correctly as the guide with changing the drive letter. and checked the file location and it's correct.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Open a console and type path to check that DevkitPro/msys/bin appear in the list.
If it does reboot and try again else you didn't correctly set the path.
oAs0t4z.png

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Open a console and type path to check that DevkitPro/msys/bin appear in the list.
If it does reboot and try again else you didn't correctly set the path.
Nanquitas can you help me with PATH destination?
I've installed devkitPro twice correctly(I suppose),but when I open the plugin manager I have an error of "invalid path" on the bottom left

Calcifer13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I set-up everything correctly but it doesn't seem to be generating the plugin even though it says it was a "Success". There are no error codes or anything. Basically nothing happens when I try to generate the plugin.

I tried using the other tool "Gateshark2NTR" and it works perfectly so I'm kind of lost.

Another piece of info is that I'm making a plugin for Fire Emblem Echoes and it doesn't seem to be in the database, is that what's causing it?

EDIT: Yep, just tested it out. When I tried making the plugin for Fire Emblem Awakening it successfully created the plugin because it was in the database. Fire Emblem Echoes is not in the database yet so it can't make the plugin for some reason. Anyone know how I can update the database manually?

EDIT 2: Never mind, I think there was something wrong with the .txt file for FE: Echoes. I think I know how to fix it.

Last edited by Calcifer13,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I set-up everything correctly but it doesn't seem to be generating the plugin even though it says it was a "Success". There are no error codes or anything. Basically nothing happens when I try to generate the plugin.

I tried using the other tool "Gateshark2NTR" and it works perfectly so I'm kind of lost.

Another piece of info is that I'm making a plugin for Fire Emblem Echoes and it doesn't seem to be in the database, is that what's causing it?
The game being in the database shouldn't affect it. The generated plugin should be in NTR Plugins (whatever the folder is called)/<game title ID>.

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What happened to me after selected a code and then clicked on save changes and convert file only...
Still a devkitPro error?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 284

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Remove all specials characters (àéèù etc), only ascii characters are supported.
Are you talking with me Nanquitas?
And from where should I remove special characters?

Anyway I was thinking: is maybe this the problem because some codes can't be used with this method but only via Gateway?I'm curious to know

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't find special characters on this code or in the name of the code(pocket monster moon)while the codes are already with pokemon(not pokèmon)

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In the capture you posted, the codes were called rainbow pokébeans.

And the filename doesn't matter, I'm talking about the cheats name.
Fantastic! Thank you Nanquitas :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fantastic! Thank you Nanquitas :)
Tried to use some cheats but the game frozen when I activated them.
What caused that? :(

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is not something I can help with.

Some codes are just not working or needs special things to be done to be usable.
I provide a way to convert the codes, I don't fix them.

Btw, if you're looking for a plugin for Pokemon Sun / Moon, check the SumoCheat by @AnalogMan.

Reactions: DocKlokMan

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is not something I can help with.

Some codes are just not working or needs special things to be done to be usable.
I provide a way to convert the codes, I don't fix them.

Btw, if you're looking for a plugin for Pokemon Sun / Moon, check the SumoCheat by @AnalogMan.

Don't worry you have done so much good programs for us :)
Yes I know These codes yet but some of these aren't here...anyway thank you

* Will you add the feature to use any fort42 code one day? I ask you that because there are codes can't be used with this tutorial but only via Gateway and I want use them.
Why we can't use these codes with Gateshark2NTR?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey