[Release] NTR Plugin Manager

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Nanquitas, Jan 16, 2017.

Jan 16, 2017

[Release] NTR Plugin Manager by Nanquitas at 7:09 PM (15,312 Views / 33 Likes) 145 replies

1. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

if you use one of those cheat plugin source codes to make, after getting rid of all images, the filesize goes down to 50-110KB

Last edited by dsrules, Apr 16, 2017

2. Knitten

Newcomer Knitten Advanced Member

United States
    How do I make a plugin that allows me to go online? I want to play MHGen with infinite support bars on my palicos :s

3. ThatBenderGuy

Newcomer ThatBenderGuy Advanced Member

United States
    The plugin with the Select menu I compile had no images though. It was compile with the image set to null and it still came above 500kb. Unless I'm looking at the wrong variable. Is it the #define BACKGROUND in the config header file? Should setting that to NULL get rid of the background? Does the same go for things like #define SPLASH, #define CREDIT_LABEL etc? For instance the template file I have has
    Code:
    #define BACKGROUND     zelda_split
    in the config's header file. Wait should I just delete the relative o files? For instance there is a zelda_split.o file. Should I just delete those image object files? Or should I just change the init_image function to look like this?

Code:
    void    init_img(void)
    {
        ui_offset = UI_OFFSET;
        background_img =NULL;
        //splash_img = SPLASH;
        note_background = NULL;
        cheats_label = CHEATS_LABEL;
        speed_label = SPEED_LABEL;
        hotkey_label = HOTKEY_LABEL;
        credit_label = CREDIT_LABEL;
        background_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(BACKGROUND_POS_X, BACKGROUND_POS_Y), DIM(BACKGROUND_WIDTH, BACKGROUND_HEIGHT), BACKGROUND_RGB };
        cheats_label_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(CHEATS_LABEL_POS_X, CHEATS_LABEL_POS_Y), DIM(CHEATS_LABEL_WIDTH, CHEATS_LABEL_HEIGHT), CHEATS_LABEL_RGB };
        speed_label_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(SPEED_LABEL_POS_X, SPEED_LABEL_POS_Y), DIM(SPEED_LABEL_WIDTH, SPEED_LABEL_HEIGHT), SPEED_LABEL_RGB };
        hotkey_label_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(HOTKEY_LABEL_POS_X, HOTKEY_LABEL_POS_Y), DIM(HOTKEY_LABEL_WIDTH, HOTKEY_LABEL_HEIGHT), HOTKEY_LABEL_RGB };
        credit_label_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(CREDIT_LABEL_POS_X, CREDIT_LABEL_POS_Y), DIM(CREDIT_LABEL_WIDTH, CREDIT_LABEL_HEIGHT), CREDIT_LABEL_RGB };
        note_background_infos = (t_img_infos) { POS(NOTE_BACKGROUND_POS_X, NOTE_BACKGROUND_POS_Y), DIM(NOTE_BACKGROUND_WIDTH, NOTE_BACKGROUND_HEIGHT), NOTE_BACKGROUND_RGB };
    }
    would these make sure the plugin compile without the images? Or should I delete the image object files AND the set those variables in the config.c to NULL?

----------EDIT------------
    Oh sweet. Setting the background_img and note_background to NULL and compiling it I got it to 262KB. Not sure if it works, I will test it right now to see if it works. Well setting to NULL did work but the problem with doing that is that it becomes impossible to see the cheat menu. (White text on white background). How would I export an image as an .o file?

I found programs that let me export images at bin files and GIMP only exports as either c files or header files. No object (.o) file

-----------EDIT-----------
    Tinkering around in a hex editor I found out that the o files are just an image exported as c then compiled into an object file. At the moment I don't know how to convert my image that I have in .c to .o; If I could get some help on this that would be nice.

Last edited by ThatBenderGuy, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Billy1006

Newcomer Billy1006 Advanced Member

Germany
    Doesnt work...

5. Billy1006

Newcomer Billy1006 Advanced Member

Germany
    If i want to covert a code,an Error cames up...

6. iSharingan

Member iSharingan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    next time, edit your other post instead of double posting.

As for the error, there's something wrong with your code/its format (such as having an X in the code where you are supposed to substitute a value when importing a code from Fort42/etc.)