airru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
airrusoft.de
XP
Country
Germany
Ah... So on O3DS there's not enough memory to open the homemenu...
I'll have to disable the homebtn on O3ds then. :/
I think thats no big problem. The plugin Works fine just entering the Main menu doesnt Work :) but big thanks for your awesome work [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Nanquitas

Eeveereest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the home menu thing when I try to use the item editor, more specifically when I open the gear menu with the item editor box checked
Edit : Going to try the mode 3
Edit : Mode 3 won't even boot the plugin

Last edited by Eeveereest,

Kyusetzu

Does Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3.1 is available on the first post. ;)
The US support could not be tested, so post any issue that you may encounter.

What's new:
  • Better Infinite HP & Infinite SP
  • Infinite Special Attack
  • One Hit Kill
  • Speed Multiplier
  • Camera Controller
  • Player Controller
  • Item Count After Use x99
  • Loot Amount Modifier
  • Loot Item Modifier
  • Item Editor V2 (with Tools support)
  • Skill Experience Multiplier
Thanks for your effort! Going to test it in the afternoon ~

Omaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys ! :)

Last year I shared a plugin for Fantasy Life which I decided to update a little to use my menu.

I join a list of the objects and items ID nicely dumped and shared by @TheDeKay in the archive.
Note that you must inverse the bytes from @TheDeKay's list.
Example: 3F 02 | object -> 023F

Have fun guys and happy new year 2017 !! ;)

Changelog

Videos:

So I share with you this plugin, the only new thing being an Item Editor.
You'll be able to edit your equipment in-game with this plugin.

A video to show you how it works:

Changelog

Nice! I will be playing the game tonight, ty for the update :)

Edited: I am trying to add the multiplier on skills with Ntr 3.2 keep getting a black screen crash(On N3ds). Have tried this 3 times before and when I get out of plugin system gets that black screen where Arm11 comes up then has to shutdown. I did try some other things and it looks like the infinite hp and sp is causing it. I tried it on 3.3 and it seems that's what the problem is.

Last edited by Omaru,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice! I will be playing the game tonight, ty for the update :)

Edited: I am trying to add the multiplier on skills with Ntr 3.2 keep getting a black screen crash(On N3ds). Have tried this 3 times before and when I get out of plugin system gets that black screen where Arm11 comes up then has to shutdown. I did try some other things and it looks like the infinite hp and sp is causing it. I tried it on 3.3 and it seems that's what the problem is.
Yeah, the addresses are different between USA & EUR. Even the asm (code.bin) is different...
I've extracted the code.bin and I'll port the cheats to the USA region. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Eeveereest

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a long shot but I'm going for it here as it is a on topic Q, and at the same time the people replying here may be able to actually help.
I have a massive save file and I want to edit it to mimic a "New Game+" since the game does not offer NG+.
I'd like to reset all the story flags and replay the story and I'd have to reset all Quest/Mission progress. Pretty much as if I have started a new save, but get to keep certain things from my save, and continue on with my current time count.
Would it be easier to start a new save and edit the things I want in and then play, or to edit my save (300+ hours) to fit my needs?
Can I do any of that with this plugin or do I need to find the desktop editor (name escapes me tbh) and use it?
Thanks FL players :D it'll be a LP on YT.

moggpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Nanquitas the 1st version 2.0 works fine but the 3.1 always crashes im using boot ntr ntf cfw selector 3.5 fantasy life region
free 004000000113200 and where do i put the ID list folder same as the plg cheats? thanks

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry, 3.1 doesn't support USA region (004000000113200) for now. I worked on a fix and I'll release it this weekend (tomorrow maybe ?).
It was meant to be released sooner but I was working on others things and it delayed it.

Reactions: FairyLu

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I released 3.2, hopefully it'll work fine, but I couldn't test it thoroughly due to lack of time...
I prefer to released it in case it works instead of making you wait more but I'm not 100% sure of the edits so feedback are welcome. :)

This update also introduce a new feature that I've been working on: multi-language.
You can translate the text to your language and it'll be loaded automatically.
Check the OP for more infos about it and ask any questions, I'll try to answer as fast as possible.

Keep in mind that this is experimental, and if you have any issue with it, report the issue and remove the language file until the issue is fixed. ;)

Omaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I released 3.2, hopefully it'll work fine, but I couldn't test it thoroughly due to lack of time...
I prefer to released it in case it works instead of making you wait more but I'm not 100% sure of the edits so feedback are welcome. :)

This update also introduce a new feature that I've been working on: multi-language.
You can translate the text to your language and it'll be loaded automatically.
Check the OP for more infos about it and ask any questions, I'll try to answer as fast as possible.

Keep in mind that this is experimental, and if you have any issue with it, report the issue and remove the language file until the issue is fixed. ;)

Damn your fast, nice new update as well ty for the support man. I really wish the people for "Story Of Seasons Trio Of Towns" were doing a new plugin the one they have is outdated with the game updated.

Reactions: Nanquitas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free