Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenoxc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've used the "Max Money" code
080823B4 0098967F
for Bravely Default Uncensored Version US
It's worked!!
but just 38527 pg (Hex = "967F")
please tell me why it didn't work for "0098" part ?

Last edited by xenoxc,

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLZ SOMEBODY GIVE ME A VIDEO ON HOW TO USE THIS. I DID EVERYTHING AND I STILL DONT GET ANYWHERE. PLZ NO EXPLANATIONS JUST A VIDEO.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and is NTR Debugger another version of cheat engine

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from (and including) 9.6 through to 10.2? You're sure?

I seem to remember people having trouble running it on top of reiNAND 3.0 (which also used 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM).

Running rxtools on a 10.5 emunand just fine here

PLZ SOMEBODY GIVE ME A VIDEO ON HOW TO USE THIS. I DID EVERYTHING AND I STILL DONT GET ANYWHERE. PLZ NO EXPLANATIONS JUST A VIDEO.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and is NTR Debugger another version of cheat engine

uh i'm guessing you can't read? there are a bunch of text tutorials.. just install the ntr cia and run it through your CFW. that's all..

And no, NTR Debugger is not another version of Cheat Engine. It's a client which connects to the debugger TPC server ran by the firmware when toggled in order to gain access to the ram.

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running rxtools on a 10.5 emunand just fine here

uh i'm guessing you can't read? there are a bunch of text tutorials.. just install the ntr cia and run it through your CFW. that's all..

And no, NTR Debugger is not another version of Cheat Engine. It's a client which connects to the debugger TPC server ran by the firmware when toggled in order to gain access to the ram.
I can read its just when I follow those instruction( and all the other 50 websites tutorials ) I'm not getting the same results as everyone which means I'm doing something wrong. I also already installed NTR. Duh. I'm just having a problem with the save editing or Code making. Video Plz

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realise new3DS users can now use 10.5 emuNAND with rxTools, I'm not saying otherwise.

What I'm trying to establish is whether or not new3DS users running rxTools on 10.5 emuNAND can successfully launch bootntr.

That's what I was trying to imply.. however I'm actually on o3ds and I can launch bootntr just fine.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's what I was trying to imply.. however I'm actually on o3ds and I can launch bootntr just fine.
And that's exactly what I was getting at. Your experience with your old3DS is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

You're misleading people and causing unnecessary confusion, please don't.

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOW DO YOU USE NTR I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IT IS NO HELP AT FREAKING ALL!! PLZ STOP IGNORING MY QUESTION BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE TOO LAZY TO HELP!!AND DON'T TELL ME THAT ALL THERE IS TO NTR IS INSTALLING IT. I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW TO USE IT!! VIDEO PLZ AND NOT TEXT!!

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PLZ SOMEBODY GIVE ME A VIDEO ON HOW TO USE THIS. I DID EVERYTHING AND I STILL DONT GET ANYWHERE. PLZ NO EXPLANATIONS JUST A VIDEO

HOW DO YOU USE NTR I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IT IS NO HELP AT FREAKING ALL!! PLZ STOP IGNORING MY QUESTION BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE TOO LAZY TO HELP!!AND DON'T TELL ME THAT ALL THERE IS TO NTR IS INSTALLING IT. I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW TO USE IT!! VIDEO PLZ AND NOT TEXT!!
No.

Why would anyone want to help you when you're behaving like that?

I wasn't ignoring you before, but I am now.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's exactly what I was getting at. Your experience with your old3DS is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

You're misleading people and causing unnecessary confusion, please don't.

Uhh okay? To be fair you never specified the 3ds model in your original post.

So from (and including) 9.6 through to 10.2? You're sure?
I seem to remember people having trouble running it on top of reiNAND 3.0 (which also used 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM).

I was simply verifiying that what @Shadow#1 said was true.. chill dude

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's ok. I already found help.I acted like that, not caring about how you guys would think of me, because i have had people ignoring my problems about NTR for awhile or not answering my questions correctly. I didn't ask you to how to open or install NTR , I asked you how to USE it and i also told you that tutorials in text form didn't make sense to me and you still talk to me about there being lots of typed tutorials. Anyway i got help from someone at last and im fine now.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uhh okay? To be fair you never specified the 3ds model in your original post.

I was simply verifiying that what @Shadow#1 said was true.. chill dude
My apologies, perhaps I wrongly assumed @Shadow#1 knew I was talking about the new3DS. He's a very active user here, I figured he'd be up to date with recent developments. Only he can verify that.

That said, I felt it was obvious I was talking about a new3DS. Let me run through the clues that I felt "made it obvious", and at the same time bring you up to date with what has happened in the past 24 hours.
The latest rxTools update uses 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM
The "latest rxTools update" (released ~14 hours ago) was to add 10.5 emuNAND support for new3DS users.

As far as I'm aware, rxTools no longer uses 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM for old3DS users, another clue I was talking about using a new3DS.
reiNAND proper only runs on new3DS, and again, reiNAND 3.0 also used 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM to achieve 10.5 emuNAND support for new3DS users.
I realise new3DS users can now use 10.5 emuNAND with rxTools, I'm not saying otherwise.

What I'm trying to establish is whether or not new3DS users running rxTools on 10.5 emuNAND can successfully launch bootntr.
I specified new3DS twice in this post, no further explanation required.

Ignorance is a perfectly valid excuse, but not one you can use anymore :P

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol