Hacking [RELEASE] NoNpDrm Plugin by TheFloW

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hummm I can't uninstall any MaiDumpTool/Vitamin dump by now... always getting an error C0-11277-8, but these games works fines.... Problem is VitaShell isn't refreshing me NoNpDrm backups anymore. Does anybody is having an idea please?

Edit: I restored database, formated internal memory (PSV2000 without memcard) even restored system and made SD clean again, no way NoNpDrm won't refresh anything anymore oO Just don't get it... Forget, seems linked to SD card cause now I can make it work on cleaned internal memory. Need to do further test... Problem solved works again from SD now, what happens first? I don't even know...

Last edited by Kleyon,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

woops, nvm.
got things working.

for anyone wondering, even after you edit your config file.

make sure to go ahead and open Vitashell, and while in vitashell press triangle and select refresh live area (this step is a must to have the games show up.)

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleh, so stuck here. I move the apps into the app folder. (In this case Axiom, and FFX are my test subjects.) I add the changes to the config file, and reboot. Nothing new shows up. If I go into Vitamin, I can see Axiom verge, but it only gives me the item to dump, and it then errors at the end. (C2-13700-1) I have a feeling that I am missing something simple, but no idea what.

Edit: Refreshing Live Area gave me Axiom, but still can't see FFX, hmmm.

Edit 2: The FFX I found seems wonky. I will dump it myself and go from there. I seem to have the jist of this. Cool plugin.

Edit 3: My own dump worked perfectly. Neat.

Last edited by GreatCrippler,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT. Yo, I hope you're not joking. I'm going to be stoked if I can get Cytus and Adventure Bar Labyrinth back on my Vita.
Yep, no joke. Google search this, "NoPsmDrm alpha is coming" and it should be on the first page of search results.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm.. I'm stuck. I copied the data in the app folder, put the plugin in the tai folder and changed the config.txt .. but when I refresh the live area, nothing happens. I did restart, still nothing.

Where do I put the sentence from the config.txt exactly? Into the Kernel section, but where? Sorry, I'm just to dumb.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited by Bimmel,

Imhullu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, no joke. Google search this, "NoPsmDrm alpha is coming" and it should be on the first page of search results.
Siiiick. I might just wait for all this to get organized before getting into these new plugins. Redumping is taking place, but it's all a mess right now. These are some great developments.

Reactions: cvskid

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you install nonpdrm.skprx in ur0: instead of ux0: as when I installed Enso I moved everything to ur0: so is it advisable to install it in ur0?

Thanks.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a list of games that this can dump that previously couldn't? Axiom Verge is one I assume, any others? The update for Starlight Inception I hope is another.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a list of games that this can dump that previously couldn't? Axiom Verge is one I assume, any others? The update for Starlight Inception I hope is another.
Yea

List
. This is not a dumper.

Anyway, you can now run anything that does not require fw 3.61+ and is encrypted, ie no dumps.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(MLTactivator ............... I think blocks the update button on the bubble application for the vita games, can't be sure, but its not a problem, at least for me, since it fixed the trophy autoupdating to psn problem ................. the changes are not permanent, they can be reversed by doing a "System Restore" and the reinstalling 3.60 firmware from Henkaku Enso's install option, it will prompt you do that anyway as it detects the changes that MLTactivator makes ....................... what I plan to do in the future, on my other vita, is install then update the games, then run MLTactivator to complete the block of PSN services ..................... its not like these are new games, I actually don't think anything on or below 3.60 has had an actual update in months)

(Sony can, ban the device or refuse access to the update service from the vita, if they choose to, they just haven't done that yet ................... best thing to do is to run MLTactivator as quick as possible, if your satisfied with the updates from the update button that is now working via NoNpDRM)

(i think i have all that right ..................... you could easily have a bunch of bricked vitas in the next few days with NoNpDRM now enabling the update feature for vita games, the license that is used, is pretty much the same for all vitas that use NoNpDRM, if I'm not mistaken ................ 9/23/2017 by the end of this week, NoNpDRM = BrIcK uPdAtEs)

(can't remember, but I seemed to have downloaded and installed an identical update for a game that was already updated, then sadly I just restored my vita to Factory Restore, and gave up everything, rather than risk running the game, can't remember for sure)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@yeshuachrist: PSN connection is not needed to download update, and so some states it would be difficult to be banned this way. I can't confirm it 100% but being disconnected from PSN sounds like a good idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...