Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
is this still in development? and if so its not downloading any files it just crashes and never says download success
Yeah. The code to get file name from user or something is broken and so it doesn't have a wide support of sites. That's why it'll likely crash. Github works though. My own experience: Dropbox downloads were broken and don't even ask about Mega.

Jpimping03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. The code to get file name from user or something is broken and so it doesn't have a wide support of sites. That's why it'll likely crash. Github works though. My own experience: Dropbox downloads were broken and don't even ask about Mega.
thx ill try github

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is there no release on Github? I was´m able to find an cia in the whole web... (Can maybe someone reupload it somewhere else?)
I like the idea of Multidownloader because it´s really amazing to be able to download stuff directly to the system.

Last edited by Cookie__XD,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Rewrite of multidownload is almost complete.
Features:-
  • Has a nicer UI
  • An included file explorer to select the download folder(Finally...)
  • Automatically gets filename.If it fails, it will ask the user to give it a filename.
  • A progress - bar
  • No more errors & debug info
  • Improved compatibility with zip files(Almost complete)
(No mega support as of yet.)
Here is the screenshot of the main menu of the app.
lPg1l25.png

embed

Why is there no release on Github? I was´m able to find an cia in the whole web... (Can maybe someone reupload it somewhere else?)
I like the idea of Multidownloader because it´s really amazing to be able to download stuff directly to the system.
Just a little bit of work is left, and then I'll make a release.

Last edited by Kartik,

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I´ll do:
No idea why, but I wasn´t able to dowload an cia file directly from Github.
Firstly I tried with an url shortner and an url were I can change the destinition as often as I wish. It wasen´t working so I tried directly with Github (also with an given QR code)
Still no effort.
Either my internet is to slow (Are there timeouts in the lastest version?), because it is really really slow(max download 80kb/s), or Github is not fully compatible yet.

I am happy so far this is the only thing not working I found yet. (Out of Mega obviously)

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I´ll do:
No idea why, but I wasn´t able to dowload an cia file directly from Github.
Firstly I tried with an url shortner and an url were I can change the destinition as often as I wish. It wasen´t working so I tried directly with Github (also with an given QR code)
Still no effort.
Either my internet is to slow (Are there timeouts in the lastest version?), because it is really really slow(max download 80kb/s), or Github is not fully compatible yet.

I am happy so far this is the only thing not working I found yet. (Out of Mega obviously)
I am pretty sure this is an issue with your internet because the file is downloading correctly for me.

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded one file from a website, it worked fine. Then I tried to download another from the same site, on the same internet. It always fails at 96%. Is there a limit for the file size perhaps?

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep trying to download a pretty big file but it keeps crashing at around 30 MB. Is there a limit? If there is, can you please extend it to like... 2 GB maybe?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh - and another thing - as more data gets downloaded, it slows down more and more. Can you make it so it appends data to the saved file around every 15 MB so the speed is kept high and the system doesn't run out of memory/crash?

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Perfect. Works smoothly. Just downloaded a ZIP of 13.26 MB and extracted it effortlessly. Great Job Man! Nice UI!

If it's a link to a game or to copyrighted content, you can't share it, even over PMs.
I actually wanted to ask something regarding that. Do ".szs" files fall under the Copyrighted or Game Category? Because I wanted to know whether PM'ing a link to a ROM Hack Update Page would be against the rules or not.

Drake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to download a file it will crash. It'll get to downloading then as soon as it actually starts downloading it crashes and takes me back to the home screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup