proapc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey, how did you use HackingToolkit9DS to patch MHXX Update 1.2.cia with the ENG patch UI v4?
It doesn't matter if I apply the patch, to the romfs
Once I extract the CIA with HackingToolkit9DS, When I rebuild it. I just can't install it through FBI
I get this error

0xD8E08025

Module
AM (32)
Description
Invalid NCCH? (AM) (37)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)
same here

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, how did you use HackingToolkit9DS to patch MHXX Update 1.2.cia with the ENG patch UI v4?
Once I extract the CIA with HackingToolkit9DS, When I rebuild it. I just can't install it through FBI
I get this error

0xD8E08025

Module
AM (32)
Description
Invalid NCCH? (AM) (37)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)
You have to encrypt the .cia first.
Godmode9: Press Start on boot to load into Luma Chainloader/Godmode9 (depends on how many paylods you have)
-SDCARD
-Navigate to the CIA, press A on it
-CIA Image options
-Encrypt NCCH (Or however that one was called)

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need new cheat plugins. Also since i got the english mhxx patcher can i just re run it and im done or do i need to used those files in the desc?

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
I need new cheat plugins. Also since i got the english mhxx patcher can i just re run it and im done or do i need to used those files in the desc?

if you use luma 7.0.1+ and have game patching enabled, you can continue to use the patcher app. you schould delete the old ntr plugin and the mhxx folder on the sd root though.

SamBlackChay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You have to encrypt the .cia first.
Godmode9: Press Start on boot to load into Luma Chainloader/Godmode9 (depends on how many paylods you have)
-SDCARD
-Navigate to the CIA, press A on it
-CIA Image options
-Encrypt NCCH (Or however that one was called)

Can't encrypt the CIA. "Encryption failed"
Must you even encrypt? Does the 3DS work with encrypted and decrypted cias?

SamBlackChay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I used HackingToolkit9DS to patch MHXX Update 1.2.cia with the ENG patch UI v4?
I don't know whether if the extraction from pure cia is the issue or rebuilding is the issue.

I get this error

0xD8E08025

Module
AM (32)
Description
Invalid NCCH? (AM) (37)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't know whether if the extraction from pure cia is the issue or rebuilding is the issue.

I get this error

0xD8E08025

Module
AM (32)
Description
Invalid NCCH? (AM) (37)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)
Since you can't patch the CIA, I have something for you check the link on your profile.

Last edited by Vermil,

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use luma 7.0.1+ and have game patching enabled, you can continue to use the patcher app. you schould delete the old ntr plugin and the mhxx folder on the sd root though.
Got english patch to work without the bootntr thing didnt know i could just run the game regularly but i deleted my old cheat plugins and put a new one in every time i try that i my system crashes and creats dump files

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I get this error

0xD8E08025

Module
AM (32)
Description
Invalid NCCH? (AM) (37)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)
How did you get the CIA? If you got it via GodMode9/Hourglass9 you need to encrypt it, since they'll get it decrypted (which is needed for patching to work). And is the CIA an updated one?
And you need to patch the updated GAME.cia not the UPDATE.cia.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country

v4

• game version 1.2.0 compatibility
  • minor improvements
I don't get it. What's the point about the compatibility? Maybe the non luma methods needed to? I have the v3 version and i had no version issues.

Last edited by xKaii,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
v4
  • game version 1.2.0 compatibility
  • minor improvements
I don't get it. What's the point about the compatibility? Maybe the non luma methods needed to? I have the v3 version and i had no version issues.
People that used the patch through NTR received errors/crashes due to the incompatible layerfs plugin, thus the needed 1.2 update for compatibility.
At least that's what I can tell from the update.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
People that used the patch through NTR received errors/crashes due to the incompatible layerfs plugin, thus the needed 1.2 update for compatibility.
At least that's what I can tell from the update.

Just as i thought, thanks.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Decided to make an account to help out here with all the confusion...

If you have Luma, when having patching enabled so you can use the English translation, you can't use NTR plugins. Trying to load the game with both NTR plugins and enabled patching will always cause an arm 11 exception handler message to appear and the device will then turn off. That means that if you want to use NTR cheats with the game you need to first deactivate patching in the Luma options menu. Additionally, just to clarify, there is no point in trying to use NTR to apply the patch since the method is now outdated.

Next up we got those people who are confused trying to extract and repackage the patch CIA so it includes the patch by using HackingToolkit9DS and getting errors when installing, the developer of it has said that the repackaging feature got broken in the latest version so you have to wait for the fixed one to come out. For example when I tried I got a botched CIA that gave me the error at around 70% through the installation. Haven't tested Vermil's links he mentioned above yet since I'm already on 1.2 anyway and don't mind turning the patch off to use NTR.

Finally, if you need a clean update CIA ready to install, just use google to find one. I have uploaded one I made with Decrypt9 on youtube (don't want to post link since new here), but you can tell by the name of the uploader if you end up finding mine.

Last edited by ThoD,

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made my own plugin for this game. It works on the v4 patched version of mhxx. So for saying that it don't work us not true. If you get the plugin from the Chinese site speedfly then that one don't work as the file is way to big bring 1.4mb rather than a 548kb file. To get mine to work i deleted the update from freeshop. I then patched the game using the patch app the team released. I then updated and went onto my sd card. Went to the mhxx folder and deleted the layered fs. Put in my plugin and started it up without ntr to check if it works. It does so then I test with Ntr and it still works.

Pilotari82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
thank you very much indeed and thank you for your effort and dedication ... we will wait patiently ... a greeting and thank you very much, my friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn