[Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by dasding, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Aleoli

Aleoli Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2017
    Italy
    Guys it's possibile a little update for translate the description from old grank part's monsters? I suppose are the same in 4u

2. ITZYOBOYkoko

ITZYOBOYkoko Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    I'm trying to install the patch with FBI but every time I scan the QR Code with FBI it says "Failed to install from URL"

EDIT: All oK now. Method 2 works.

Last edited by ITZYOBOYkoko, Jul 14, 2017
  3. clemente970

clemente970 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2017
    Venezuela
    anybody has the Cia patched already? plis link

4. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Nobody can link it since it's against the rules here. If I could find the time or if someone else could, they could dump their own copy, patch it, then convert the CIA into an IPS patch. You could then patch the IPS into your own CIA, whether you dumped it from your own copy or found a CIA somewhere else. I don't know if that works with CIA files, but that's typically how you would patch modded Halo PC maps and Genesis and SNES romhacks into official files from my own experience. It'd be a lot easier in the end than extracting the CIA and moving files over.

Last edited by Selim873, Jul 17, 2017
  5. clemente970

clemente970 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2017
    Venezuela
    thanks btw :/

6. chaos92muffin

chaos92muffin Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    United States
    i've read every post here and i still need help im on cfw luma on version 11.5.0,(i do beleave i have the patch for the game) but problem is when i go to open FBI and scan the qr code i get an error that says
    failed to install from URL
    result code 0xD963F807
    level permanet (27)
    summary internal (11)
    module application 254 desc bad data.....if my current firmware is whats preventing me from using the patch if there is a way too downgrade too a earler vers please tell me...as i havent used sysnann or anything in about 8 months so i dont know how to access anything. any reply wiould be truly helpful also when i load the game with NTR Selector i get a very short flash of a green screen then it stays in the bootup screen like when you first turn on the ds. thanks for anyone who reads/replys

EDIT....i found the right one but the game is still in japanese any clue on whatim doing wrong?

Last edited by chaos92muffin, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:24 AM
  7. Ellius

Ellius Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Venezuela
    Thanks a lot for the patch guys, but this is not working for me i do all step by step (NTR) but it is still in Jp, the game need to be in the last update? because got it from freeshop and used the update there but it keeps saying "new update avaible" maybe that the problem but dk how fix it.

Edit: I installed the update again and its in ver 1.1.0, but patch no working yet, im going to download it all again and make a clean install

Last edited by Ellius, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  8. Jebus

Jebus Newbie

Newcomer
    Today
    Australia
    Tried method 2 with an old 3ds

opened ntr mode 3
    attempt to open mhxx
    get popup saying game update (do or dont, constant pop up)
    click launch mhxx
    and i get this.....

no idea where i went wrong

Attached Files: