OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fouadtjuhmaster.eu
XP
Country
Morocco
Avoid all the Enemies and Obstacles along the way! The roads of the Mushroom Kingdom are dangerous! Join Mario and his friends in the PSP homebrew to make the finish unharmed! You can choose out 10 different characters and more then 10 stages. Also, do a 1 on 1 race with a friend, and it requires only one PSP system!

Version 4.9:

This version has the multiplayer menu updated, and changed the Sonic character with Shy Guy.

You can download it now here

Code:
Changelog:
Multiplayer menu improved
Details before playing multiplayer track
Shy Guy switched with Sonic
How to play Multiplayer info

yplxtVGNO7.png
B8xhKncuTR.png

more info checkout:
http://fouadtjuhmaster.eu/

enjoy ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Using RemoteJoy Lite would be more than preferable when recording footage of the game - the shaky webcam footage isn't doing it any favours. ;)

FouadtjuhMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fouadtjuhmaster.eu
XP
Country
Morocco
To my knowledge it works perfectly fine on Windows 8 and there's really no reason why it shouldn't.

You just have to disable Driver Signature verification - it's the exact same deal as with Windows 7.

Thanks for the video mate, in the past I had trouble getting it running on my Windows 8 laptop. I had no problem with it on Windows 7 however.

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
Windows 8 that had UEFI enabled feature on their motherboard, just press delete button while computer is booting (cold boot) and you should see the advance boot option, choose start up settings and choose the that you want from it including the "Driver Signature verification"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: