Gaming "Release" list kinda weak

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Urbz: Sims in the City was oddly appealing to me...I still play it occasionally to this day
dry.gif

And am I the only one here that hopes Bust A Move is good like the old ones?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reason why I'm waiting for some awesome Super Mario or Zelda bundle is comming out, together with a limited edition 3DS (like a triforce on it or something like that)

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
regnad said:
You can see there's a lot of stuff not on that list. No OoT, no Paper Mario, no Animal Crossing, no Kid Icarus, no Star Fox, no Professor Layton.

You can also see there's a lot of stuff that is present on that list.

For instance, i'm quite interested in:

Pilotwings Resort
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Asphalt 3D
Rayman 3D

Granted, most of the games suck, but it's not like anyone'll really need more than 5 games at launch.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree the list of launch games is disappointing. However, I have pre-orded a 3DS and I will (semi-)patiently await the release of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Starfox, and Paper Mario.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After seeing this, I'm definitively waiting until games that I will actually buy come out. I wouldn't buy any of these games except maybe Super Monkey Ball or Rayman, and the recent versions of both these games suck so I wouldn't even buy them unless they improve.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't even bother saving up for it until MGS3D. I couldn't give two shits about anything else on that list, first or third party titles.

EDIT: Is Crush 3D based off the PSP game Crush by any chance? Haven't played it yet but I know it exists.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Back when the DS came out, Super Mario 64 DS was enough to tide me over for a few months.

Seeing as OoT 3D comes out in June, the list should be fine.

Let's see...

I'm excited for:

Pilotwings Resort
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Thor: God of Thunder
CRUSH 3D
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
Rayman 3D

Pretty cool lineup, especially a new Devil Survivor. I loved the first one.

Velotix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Must...Get.....The 3 Shin Megami Tensei Games for the 3DS. I'll pick up Overclocked for all of the extra stuff it adds and the fact that I finally completed Normal Devil Survivor.

Though, The release List doesn't really bother me because when I finally get enough money most likely all the games I want will be out.

Also, Does anyone know What the other two Shin Megami tensei games will be? I know one is supposed to be a "Persona" game but the other one seems to just be a Shin Megami Tensei game...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
Back when the DS came out, Super Mario 64 DS was enough to tide me over for a few months.
Exactly, if there was just one good first-party game at launch (even if it's a remake), then the release list would have been saved. Not having Ocarina of Time pretty much killed off my interest in the system.

Plus, the Devil Survivor game is a remake, not new.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but it's a really deep game, so replaying it won't bother me too much.

Then again, remember the GC? The only real game worth playing at launch for most people was Melee. Here, we have SSFIV. I think that'll tide a lot of people over until the first party titles start getting released.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far with whats stated to be released at launch or the two games that have projected release dates 12 days befor the system. I don't really see anything I want. I don't care for fighting games so that knocks two games off right off the bat. I had been thinking about the resident evil: mercenaries cause I had read it was gonna be a launch title but now it seems it coming in july. Seems like there may be a madden, I don't like football games. Maybe ridge racer but that seems to be 2 days after the system. Seems like a sims 3 version for the system is coming out on launch that might be interesting if its close to pc type play. Not sure on all these dates they are just gamestop and gamefaqs so its not official is any way shape or form.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
Yeah, but it's a really deep game, so replaying it won't bother me too much.

Then again, remember the GC? The only real game worth playing at launch for most people was Melee. Here, we have SSFIV. I think that'll tide a lot of people over until the first party titles start getting released.
i agree
those type of games can be played may times over and over again without boardom
i think ssfiv is good enough to hold us for 3 months

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
Then again, remember the GC? The only real game worth playing at launch for most people was Melee.
melee wasnt a launch title

I guess luigi's mansion was the only game and even then it was very stale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free