Hacking [Release] Language Emulation Plugin for NTR 1.0/2.2

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I've made the korean file by my self! i found the address and i change both region value and language value with the Korean one.

Edit: no, this file only change the language and no the region. Now i'm going to find a good region value for the korean.
what's the address and value to change the languages?

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Open the plugin language file with Hxd. The address is 000028C0. Under the column 04 there is the language value and under the 08 column there is the region value.

Can some one make a korean file? because i can't do it....i tried a lot of values but nothing.....

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Is it possible to use the language plugin with a cheat plugin at the same time? I seem to be having problems with loading the cheat plugin for Fire Emblem IF special edition at the same time as the language plugin.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a question. Is it possible to use the language plugin with a cheat plugin at the same time? I seem to be having problems with loading the cheat plugin for Fire Emblem IF special edition at the same time as the language plugin.
May I ask why you need the language plugin for FE:If? To use DLC?

It seems odd that you can't use both plugins at the same time.

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask why you need the language plugin for FE:If? To use DLC?

It seems odd that you can't use both plugins at the same time.

The thing about Fire Emblem If is that the final path (and the best/most complete) is in fact dlc. The entire third story where I do most of my playing (as it has all characters and items) is locked behind the fact that I cannot use out of region DLC in NTR without the plugin.

I would just like to do a few small things using the cheat plugin, but can only mess with the wrong save files for what I need. Quite unfortunate.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It didn't work again....this is the result.....
wypHPWl.png

Last edited by Real.96,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i need it to get the pokemon events by code. I used american plugin to get hoopa....i wanted the korean to get keldeo and others

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
badu server sucks....i'm trying to download the file but it doesn't let me download....do you have it? can you give me a different link pls?
Well.. That only resolves font problem. If you don't understand Korean anyway, proceed with bunch of question marks.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well.. That only resolves font problem. If you don't understand Korean anyway, proceed with bunch of question marks.
I understood that is the only wich can resolves my problem, but the link doesn't let me download the file....do you have a different link where i can download the same file?

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
I understood that is the only wich can resolves my problem, but the link doesn't let me download the file....do you have a different link where i can download the same file?
You did not understand what I said. The tool you are trying to download is related with displaying korean characters, not language emulation.
Using it or not, NTR CFW language emulation will get you pokemon anyway..
Press ????'s

Last edited by Dean_,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You did not understand what I said. The tool you are trying to download is related with displaying korean characters, not language emulation.
Using it or not, language emulation will get you pokemon anyway..
Press ????'s
uh...i understood now....but the korean file you made don't make the game start in korean region. I don't care about the question marks, i care about the korean region only...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: