Hacking [Release] Language Emulation Plugin for NTR 1.0/2.2

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The language emulation plugin can solve the language issues which made some region-locked games failed to play in NTR mode, for example, Zelda Majoras Mask.
This plugin could also be used switch languages for games that have multiple language files. For example, the USA version of CRUSH 3D will display Japanese language when it was run on Japanese consoles, and it could be switched to the proper language by using the language emulation plugin.
Usage:
1 find the plugin file you want (langemu_cn for Simp.Chinese, langemu_cht for Trad.Chinese, langemu_jp for Japanese, langemu_en for USA, langemu_en_europe for Europe).
2 copy the plugin file to plugin\TITLEID on the sdcard, for example, plugin\00040000000D0000
3 start the game and it will emulate the language automatically.
I have already made folders for several games including Majoras Mask eu/us in the package.
Download:
http://filetrip.net/dl?ULlztV6hko
Old Download link broken, use the bundle from here if you need
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...in-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/page-3#post-5448883
NTR 2.2:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...gion-free-cfw-on-jp-eu-us-aus-new-3ds.385142/

Last edited by gamesquest1,

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you very much for your awesome work :) . How can I create those files? I have an European copy of bravely default and want to play it in german. Would I really need to download a rom or could I get them from my legit cartridge?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for your awesome work :) . How can I create those files? I have an European copy of bravely default and want to play it in german. Would I really need to download a rom or could I get them from my legit cartridge?

NTR only works with carts with the exception of sky3ds I assume

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know, I have the game, my question was related to those language files. Are they game specific or can I just use the ones given and create a folder for each game? And how can I get other languages than english for europe, for example german?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
for europe there should be english, spanish, german, french, italian, dutch, and russian - right? --edit + portuguese
cell9 all are included?
if not, for example, how can we force a game (that contains the dutch language) to play in dutch on a jp 3ds? :) thanks

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I know, I have the game, my question was related to those language files. Are they game specific or can I just use the ones given and create a folder for each game? And how can I get other languages than english for europe, for example german?

It's currently not included in the download pack so I assume you will have to wait and see if there is an update

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
why not working with sky? and with cia it work?

Important Notice:
NTR CFW could be boot from the official N3DS system only. Only genuine gamecards can be used in this CFW. The unauthorized copy of software or clone hardware in any form will NEVER be supported in NTR Mode.
In short, no cia, no piracy.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
for europe there should be english, spanish, german, french, italian, dutch, and russian - right? --edit + portuguese
cell9 all are included?
if not, for example, how can we force a game (that contains the dutch language) to play in dutch on a jp 3ds? :) thanks

only english for europe at this moment, I will add more soon.

Reactions: cearp

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

It is universal, just create a folder.
I will add more languages soon.

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have created a folder called "plugin" inside the TitleID of each game and inside those folders the language file. (EU ENG) But when I start a game the Nintendo3DS Logo appears, the screen flashes green and after that nothing happens, it hangs with the still moving logo.

Edit: I have an JP console at 9.2 and my games are from EUR region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...