Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

Falshane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ! :)

I did an update to bring the new MemPatch for 11.4.
Note that this has only been tested on 11.4 so if someone with a lower version could test that would be great. :)

Also, since the Updater would keep downloading the 1.6.4, the executable attached to the release have the updater disabled.

I made a pull request, so when @ShinyMK do a new release, you should switch to his version again. ;)

Release Page / Download
I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing something wrong here. I'm trying to stream Fire Emblem Fates. I start the game, start kitkat, hit the MemoryPatch red button, then connect, and the screen still freezes/goes black. Am I missing something in the process here?

Note: I DLed the version listed in your link, and my N3DS is ver 11.4.0-37U. Thanks.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Connect before sending the patch.
NANQUITAS TO THE RESCUE! No one had mentioned this was an issue till today and boom you fixed the problem before it was a problem.

Just to note your version of Kit-Kat.exe the X and minimize buttons in the top right have all but dissapeared. And also vs my other kit-kat.exe from initPRAGMAs github. My antivirus thinks this new one is the spawn of satan.

Other then that pokemon oras working with the memory patch! Cheers

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
NANQUITAS TO THE RESCUE! No one had mentioned this was an issue till today and boom you fixed the problem before it was a problem.

Just to note your version of Kit-Kat.exe the X and minimize buttons in the top right have all but dissapeared. And also vs my other kit-kat.exe from initPRAGMAs github. My antivirus thinks this new one is the spawn of satan.

Other then that pokemon oras working with the memory patch! Cheers
Ah...
It's probably because I have a laptop with a high resolution (3000 * 2000), so the Designer in VS have adjusted things to my resolution when it shouldn't.
For those that have VS, download the repo and you can revert the changes made by the designer.

For others, wait tomorrow at least, so I can post a (hopefully) corrected version.

blackbubble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
is great, im using my ds3 usb controller with 3ds, to play some NES games: soccer game from 3ds kunio kun nes collection. the game has really complex controlls and is rough to play it with standard 3ds buttons. pad makes it way more comfortable to perform all tricks.

but sadly the VC GBA games don't work with it, right after the 3ds launch GBA mode the connection is cut off, i guess is impossible to fix that...

OmegaPikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Im trying to use this with ntr cfw 3.5 and im getting this error about actively refusing it

the error is in the spoiler below
************** Exception Text **************
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.10:8000
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at ntrbase.NTR.connectToServer(Boolean Stream)
at kit_kat.MainForm.connect(String host, Int32 port, Boolean closeNTR)
at kit_kat.MainForm.ConnectButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at kit_kat.MaterialButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.10:8000
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)<---

Dedex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, well, depends on what.
so i need to use ps4 controller or keyboard on 3ds, when i run InputRedirection and later NTR(normal) kit-kat work perfectly, but when i run first inputredirection and later NTR mode3, and last run monster hunter gen all stop work...
sorry my bad english

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i need to use ps4 controller or keyboard on 3ds, when i run InputRedirection and later NTR(normal) kit-kat work perfectly, but when i run first inputredirection and later NTR mode3, and last run monster hunter gen all stop work...
sorry my bad english
I don't think that it works any more. Sorry for that

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone got a DS3/PS3 working with that driver? I installed the one I was told to and I don't have it working. Any tutorial
Download ds4windows.com and your ps3 controller will work natively with input redirection (as xbox xinput gamepad)

Nanquitas thank you again, this time for lettinf me know I can edit programs ui in visual basic, its started me on quite a project cheers haha

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ! :)

I did an update to bring the new MemPatch for 11.4.
Note that this has only been tested on 11.4 so if someone with a lower version could test that would be great. :)

Also, since the Updater would keep downloading the 1.6.4, the executable attached to the release have the updater disabled.

I made a pull request, so when @ShinyMK do a new release, you should switch to his version again. ;)

Release Page / Download
Lol I downloaded the git last week so I could correct the 11.4 mempatch and didn't get around to doing it until just now. Just to find out someone already did it.
At least I got some light programming practice in.

Reactions: Nanquitas

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Tried tweeting Pragma but didn't get a reply yet, working on a fork of kit-kat , just wanted to make sure all was cool before i actually forked it all. I don't really code, I'm a noob but i use kit-kat very specifically - to control the touchscreen of NTRviewer like a Nintendo DS emulator, with mouse clicks/gamepad control stick movements (thanks to Stary2001 & kazo for inputredirection+client)

Can then pair a program called vitrite to make some windows transparent and this is the result: mouse clicks on ntrviewer register as physical touchscreen input (you may have seen something like this in my Majoras mask 3D Wiimote video)
A0sfR4e.gif

if there is anything wrong with me doing this pleaseee let me know haha I will just use it for myself
Thanks to InitPragma for the epic program (all i did was slightly edit the code+ui)

Last edited by GameInCanada,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4