Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

BAMvsGAME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man I wish things weren't so flaky for me. I can get it to do ntr viewer now but it won't recognize my gamepad anymore. They should both be working right? I installed the correct cia's and everything. So I just realized that it's working with my mousepad for the touchscreen but not the controller for some reason. Would appreciate any help getting this working right :).

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
man I wish things weren't so flaky for me. I can get it to do ntr viewer now but it won't recognize my gamepad anymore. They should both be working right? I installed the correct cia's and everything. So I just realized that it's working with my mousepad for the touchscreen but not the controller for some reason. Would appreciate any help getting this working right :).
Hey what gamepad are you using? I notice with my wiiupro controller being used as an xbox 360 i have zero problems with kit kats internal input redirect working. But when i try to use my ps2 to usb controller. Only the keyboard and mouse work.

A quick solution is
-Load inputredirectntr.cia and bootntr on your 3ds as normal
- load just the inputredirectntrclient.exe on your computer
- make sure your controller is working on the 3ds.
-Then bootup kit kat and hit connect.

-this is the only current fix i know for controllers that dont respond within kitkat.

-And i totally understand this defeats the purpose of using kit kat

-Try to borrow an xbox one controller potentially and see if that works. If it does you probbaly have the weird issue i was also having

Peace

zlSnivs

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Everytime i try to connect my 3DS to stream, says NTRViewer crashed, not sure why.
231bc546d6.png
Any clue why this happens and how to fix it?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be an odd question but would porting this to Android be possible and feasible? Just wondering as it seems all of the other NTR streamer programs are written in .NET and the Github has it listed as C#.

EDIT: And does this work with 11.3 and NTR 3.4 Preview 6?

Last edited by Roomsaver,

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
This might be an odd question but would porting this to Android be possible and feasible? Just wondering as it seems all of the other NTR streamer programs are written in .NET and the Github has it listed as C#.

EDIT: And does this work with 11.3 and NTR 3.4 Preview 6?
dont know about the porting. But yes it works on 11.3 and preview 6
Everytime i try to connect my 3DS to stream, says NTRViewer crashed, not sure why.
231bc546d6.png
Any clue why this happens and how to fix it?
Does ntrviewer open by itself without kit- kat? Or does the ntrviewer exe crash when you click it on it aswell? Might need to redownload ntrviewer for whatever reason.

Last edited by GameInCanada,

zlSnivs

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Does ntrviewer open by itself without kit- kat? Or does the ntrviewer exe crash when you click it on it aswell? Might need to redownload ntrviewer for whatever reason.

NTRViewer itself doesn't open too, i downloaded it again and nothing changes, still crashes.
Also, i actually got .NET 4.0 and Python installed, so those aren't the problem

BAMvsGAME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey what gamepad are you using? I notice with my wiiupro controller being used as an xbox 360 i have zero problems with kit kats internal input redirect working. But when i try to use my ps2 to usb controller. Only the keyboard and mouse work.

A quick solution is
-Load inputredirectntr.cia and bootntr on your 3ds as normal
- load just the inputredirectntrclient.exe on your computer
- make sure your controller is working on the 3ds.
-Then bootup kit kat and hit connect.

-this is the only current fix i know for controllers that dont respond within kitkat.

-And i totally understand this defeats the purpose of using kit kat

-Try to borrow an xbox one controller potentially and see if that works. If it does you probbaly have the weird issue i was also having

Peace

My controller is a knock-off xbox 360 one. It works default with windows and doesn't have problems with other things I try. I tried the IR pc client and it didn't work. I'll play around with it some more but it seems like it's still being finicky :(. Thanks for the help anyways!

iori519

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded this. It did not detect my 3ds IP. I set my IP address to static so I don't have to change it every time. It connected fine, but it is choppy. How do I increase my speed without changing router? Would a wireless bridge or something work if it is in the same room connected via ethernet cable? I am worried about interference from the router, if the bridge and router both broadcast wifi.

edit: I found my old wrt160n v3 router. I have it setup as an access point now, but I am still only getting 31 fps and stutters (in majoras mask) Quality is 85%.

edit 3: deleted 2nd edit. I changed setup so main router and 2nd router have different SSIDs. I get better signal strength that way. However, now i get about 1 fps on kit kat :/
I THINK it might be because I have the 2nd router, and my computer, hooked up to a switch, so it only uses 1 port at a time (I think?). I might try hooking my stuff up to the router, but it is only 10/100 and the switch is 10/100/1000.

edit: Hooked cable from main router to second router. switch is connected to second router instead of main router now. I am getting between 55%-75% quality. Going to try changing back to a single SSID instead of two and see how that does.

edit: This second router is just too slow. I ordered a Linksys N750 EA3500 router. It should be much faster.

Last edited by iori519,

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I just downloaded this. It did not detect my 3ds IP. I set my IP address to static so I don't have to change it every time. It connected fine, but it is choppy. How do I increase my speed without changing router? Would a wireless bridge or something work if it is in the same room connected via ethernet cable? I am worried about interference from the router, if the bridge and router both broadcast wifi.

edit: I found my old wrt160n v3 router. I have it setup as an access point now, but I am still only getting 31 fps and stutters (in majoras mask) Quality is 85%.

edit 3: deleted 2nd edit. I changed setup so main router and 2nd router have different SSIDs. I get better signal strength that way. However, now i get about 1 fps on kit kat :/
I THINK it might be because I have the 2nd router, and my computer, hooked up to a switch, so it only uses 1 port at a time (I think?). I might try hooking my stuff up to the router, but it is only 10/100 and the switch is 10/100/1000.

edit: Hooked cable from main router to second router. switch is connected to second router instead of main router now. I am getting between 55%-75% quality. Going to try changing back to a single SSID instead of two and see how that does.

edit: This second router is just too slow. I ordered a Linksys N750 EA3500 router. It should be much faster.
How close are you to your router set the ds next to it and see how it effects it. In settings Try quality 80% priority factor 2 and quality of service (qos) 100 might help might not.

I noticed insane differemce moving my router next to my computer and pluggin it in directly. I dont drop a frame and it looks fantasticccc almost mindblowingly good

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to get decent sound from the 3ds. Any suggestions on how to improve the sound quality? I keep getting pretty awful sound when I connect my aux to the PC. Otherwise the picture is pretty decent.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Been trying to get decent sound from the 3ds. Any suggestions on how to improve the sound quality? I keep getting pretty awful sound when I connect my aux to the PC. Otherwise the picture is pretty decent.
Something must be wrong with your aux cable. The audio quality i get through aux to my microphone jack and subsequently through my computer/TV speakers is much better then even the 3ds speakers

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something must be wrong with your aux cable. The audio quality i get through aux to my microphone jack and subsequently through my computer/TV speakers is much better then even the 3ds speakers
is there a specific one you use? i mean when i use mine in the car it works fine and high quality but on my computer it sounds pretty distant.

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: it was some weird audio effects settings on my windows sound manager don't know why that was going on but now i have an issue where the sound is super low and can't raise it up even if i turn up volume in sound manager. I try boost but that barely does anything and it ruins the quality. Any help on sound settings would be appreciated.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
already droped a how too for kit-kat this one is just a demo of the kind of things you could do with this streaming client Kit-kat is the best
. Even got my wiimote to control the touchpad so i dont have to getup..

tphannypack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got this on my mac and got it on wine staging, I keep getting an error on the kit-lat saying it can't connect. I already double checked my ip address and it still doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, may I ask you something? What are your favorite animes? (Aside of serial code lain)