Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, just wanted to say thanks! I'm on 5.3.2 and it works every time. Self hosting with raspberry pi which is powered by WiiU USB port. Turn on WiiU, pi boots up and then I connect to the web front end. One click - done! Awesome.

Thanks go to ALL those involved.

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm trying this with the android app Kaflukehost
it worked for me once , and it keeps on crashing everytime since, I'm trying to load loadiine GX2 , I need to launch the kexploit for loadiine then loadiine right ?
hbl never worked

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying this with the android app Kaflukehost
it worked for me once , and it keeps on crashing everytime since, I'm trying to load loadiine GX2 , I need to launch the kexploit for loadiine then loadiine right ?
hbl never worked
Have you tried the self hosting package using a PC?

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh... yeah. I just went from 1.5 to 2.1. Homebrew Launcher triggers every time, which is a great improvement. But if I go into direct launch Loadiine the Wii U is stuck! It can never come out of it and back to the HOME menu. Either power off or pull the cable. Not ideal ;-)

EDIT: Easy workaround for now is have a Wiibrew15 and a Wiibrew21 folder and update Wii U Internet Browser links.

Last edited by zekepliskin,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Uh... yeah. I just went from 1.5 to 2.1. Homebrew Launcher triggers every time, which is a great improvement. But if I go into direct launch Loadiine the Wii U is stuck! It can never come out of it and back to the HOME menu. Either power off or pull the cable. Not ideal ;-)

EDIT: Easy workaround for now is have a Wiibrew15 and a Wiibrew21 folder and update Wii U Internet Browser links.
Yeah known issue. The easier workaround is to run HBL then run loadiine from there

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah known issue. The easier workaround is to run HBL then run loadiine from there

That's another workaround, yeah.

Incidentally if we're talking 100% success rate on Homebrew Launcher, it isn't now because it just locked up my 5.5.1E Wii U when I was testing the workaround you suggested.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
That's another workaround, yeah.

Incidentally if we're talking 100% success rate on Homebrew Launcher, it isn't now because it just locked up my 5.5.1E Wii U when I was testing the workaround you suggested.
From a cold boot? PHP? That never happened before. Probably just bad luck

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@legendtaker236 , good day to you, i received your PM regarding Wii U hacking so i am redirecting you to this thread and recommend that you read the very first page, where you will be able to find and download the necessary files. You can run vWii homebrew and Wii U hacks/exploits in one SD card provided they are in their proper folders. Any questions you are free to ask us here. :)

Last edited by owek1,

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kafluke! Would it be possible to to make a very VERY simple page with just one "START" button (or whatever) that launches into loadiine gx2 directly, without going through the menus? I am asking because I have kids and they have no idea what to do when this page loads (they know how to go to the web browser and open the page however). Maybe there are more people interested in this, a stripped down version of the index.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kafluke! Would it be possible to to make a very VERY simple page with just one "START" button (or whatever) that launches into loadiine gx2 directly, without going through the menus? I am asking because I have kids and they have no idea what to do when this page loads (they know how to go to the web browser and open the page however). Maybe there are more people interested in this, a stripped down version of the index.
You don't need to strip down anything. See note 5 in the instructions. You can make it so you simply click the browser button and you're in loadiine.

FoxyFranky

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hallo, my name is franky and i'm from austria. A few days ago i got a wii u as a present from a friend of mine. I was very happy when i saw that the wii u is still on 5.3.2. I bought a flashair 16gb and a 128gb sd card and a transcend sdcard reader. I'm thinking of plugging the reader with the flashair into my television. I've tested it already and the flashair is showing up in my network - so i think i'm ready but i have no clue what to put on the flashair.
I've downloaded the full package from page 1. So i guess i've to put everything inside the "SD CARD" folder into the root of my sd. (and games of course). But what do i have to put on my flash air card? Everything from inside the "www" folder?

I hope my english is good enough for you to understand the problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Franky

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo, my name is franky and i'm from austria. A few days ago i got a wii u as a present from a friend of mine. I was very happy when i saw that the wii u is still on 5.3.2. I bought a flashair 16gb and a 128gb sd card and a transcend sdcard reader. I'm thinking of plugging the reader with the flashair into my television. I've tested it already and the flashair is showing up in my network - so i think i'm ready but i have no clue what to put on the flashair.
I've downloaded the full package from page 1. So i guess i've to put everything inside the "SD CARD" folder into the root of my sd. (and games of course). But what do i have to put on my flash air card? Everything from inside the "www" folder?

I hope my english is good enough for you to understand the problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Franky
Yes you should be able to make it work with the www folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Kafluke
May I request that you please add a website version of the TCP Gecko Installer for 5.5.1 still? I prepared one here but it's untested since my firmware is lower.

Sure. Why the website version? HBL version not work?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke
May I request that you please add a website version of the TCP Gecko Installer for 5.5.1 still? I prepared one here but it's untested since my firmware is lower.

@Madridi or @oldsk00l , either of you around to do some updating of the package? I'm outta town so I can't do it this weekend.

If yes then please start a private convo with me and we'll discuss the changelog. There are a few changes I would like to discuss.

Also just so everyone knows. These two have full mod rights to the OP and AIO package. This stopped being "Kaflukes" AIO a long time ago.

In fact it might be time to start discussing a name change. It's a community project now. Thoughts everyone?

Here's some ideas:

Gbawiiuaio
WiiUAIO self host package

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true