Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,834,596
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys how do i inject a normal .sav file of pokemon yellow on the pokemon yellow vc. I renamed the .sav to sav.dat injected t and now it saya sav file corrupted. What did i do worng. Do i need some sorr of .sav converter

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys how do i inject a normal .sav file of pokemon yellow on the pokemon yellow vc. I renamed the .sav to sav.dat injected t and now it saya sav file corrupted. What did i do worng. Do i need some sorr of .sav converter
Did you make the original save with JKSV? I believe the save needs to be decrypted before it can be used on another 3ds.

g4r37h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just installed super mario 3d land, started a game and created a save in the game. I then went into jksm and was able to save it with no problems.

Congratulations. That is the expected behaviour though. What I'm saying here is that it isn't working for me, and I'm asking if anyone knows why. People telling me that theirs works fine is of no help whatsoever.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, a lot of people I know have had their Pokemon Sun/Moon saves corrupted after using JKSV, but no matter what I try I can't reproduce it. Any idea ?

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I've tried using JKSM.cia on Rhythm Thief US (cartridge) on my EU N3DS.
The save is just one file called 'data' but you can have multiple profiles on it. I bought it used and the other profile in the second slot is bothering me. After extracting it and checking it on my PC, I saw the filetype was 'suurfkkEepit' and whether I use the basic text editor or a hex editor, the only thing I can make out is my profile's name and the rest is a garbled mess. Any ideas on what else I can try?

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible that the 7/21/2016 cia version of JKSM could cause Pokemon Omega Ruby to register it as my birthday today? It wasn't my Birthday. I backed up the save using another 3DS. And only looked in the Import Save section, didn't do it yet.

Is there a newer cia version? I can't find it, I did see that homebrew-bank version. So maybe that birthday thing is a known issue. I would just like a confirmation.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible that the 7/21/2016 cia version of JKSM could cause Pokemon Omega Ruby to register it as my birthday today? It wasn't my Birthday. I backed up the save using another 3DS. And only looked in the Import Save section, didn't do it yet.

Is there a newer cia version? I can't find it, I did see that homebrew-bank version. So maybe that birthday thing is a known issue. I would just like a confirmation.
https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/tree/cleanup

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also did not see this cia version and just went ahead and installed the one from the OP. How would I best update it? Just install this one with FBI?

Essometer

Needs data
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
If I were to write a programm that can detecte 3DS savegames, is there a way to tell from which game the
savefile originated? Like is the gamecard number somewhere in the savegame file?

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be the ID's. Fire Emblem fates has 3 different versions that all write to the same archive, but use different IDs. I'll give the db site a look sometime and get it redirected if that's the problem. The Pokemon games do this too.

Where can I find this DB site? I'm going through this right now. It's confusing me because the saves for both Conquest and Birthright are shown in the two different folders with the same names.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol