Homebrew [RELEASE] Howling Theme Tool - Create your own CIA theme packages with Custom and Official themes

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I'm trying to use this but selecting the location of the theme folder always crashes the app :/
can you give me more details, please?
after I save the cia file, I can't find it in the directory I saved it to. What am I doing wrong?
did you have at least 300mb free on your drive?

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
can you give me more details, please?

The program opens fine but when I try to select the folder (I think the button with ...), the program stops responding. This happens on both the theme checker and the main program itself. I also tried opening it as admin with same results.

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The program opens fine but when I try to select the folder (I think the button with ...), the program stops responding. This happens on both the theme checker and the main program itself. I also tried opening it as admin with same results.

same here...

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
same here...
What operating system are you running on your computer? Do you have the required .NET Framework installed? Have you got the latest updates for your computer installed?

Also, have you right clicked the .zip folder and clicked properties and selected the box where it says "Unblock" next to where it says something like "This file has come from another computer and may be blocked" (or something along those lines) and then clicked OK button? Some applications need to be unblocked in the properties window in order for them to function properly.

Last edited by Platinum Lucario,

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What operating system are you running on your computer? Do you have the required .NET Framework installed? Have you got the latest updates for your computer installed?

Also, have you right clicked the .zip folder and clicked properties and selected the box where it says "Unblock" next to where it says something like "This file has come from another computer and may be blocked" (or something along those lines) and then clicked OK button? Some applications need to be unblocked in the properties window in order for them to function properly.

I have Framework 2.0.50727.42. Not sure if I have the latest updates installed. I can try that unlock option. thanks

Chelsea_Fantasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
It delays a little bit checking for data inside that folder
Just wait a couple of seconds WITHOUT touching anything
try that, if the error persists, please upload me a video showing the problem AND the task manager showing the memory ussage % of the app

D

Deleted User

I NEED HALP. Im following a youtube tutorial on how to install 3ds themes using the howling theme tool but im having trouble downloading it. the tutorials says after extracting it i should have 2 folders named: "exmaple folder" and "software folder" Can someone walk me through in how to properly download the Howling theme tool?

Chelsea_Fantasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I NEED HALP. Im following a youtube tutorial on how to install 3ds themes using the howling theme tool but im having trouble downloading it. the tutorials says after extracting it i should have 2 folders named: "exmaple folder" and "software folder" Can someone walk me through in how to properly download the Howling theme tool?
These folders are OK, they are in the package.
Anyway, in the 1st post you will find the official links.
If you speak english, use this: https://mega.nz/#!bUFEQL7Z!bEyHcjzPv9m1Ug78kbFAF6DA02Txm69EQRcj5m2_KyM

MaiconErick

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I used it for a while, but now it is acting weird.
I tried on 2 o3DS, on one, a pack of 14 themes, just about 5 were installed.
On another, my old installed themes were gone when installing a new .cia, just 2 were kept, and the 3 themes from the .cia weren't installed.
Both are USA 3DS and USA .cia

Chelsea_Fantasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I used it for a while, but now it is acting weird.
I tried on 2 o3DS, on one, a pack of 14 themes, just about 5 were installed.
On another, my old installed themes were gone when installing a new .cia, just 2 were kept, and the 3 themes from the .cia weren't installed.
Both are USA 3DS and USA .cia

Im having the same problem as Maicon, some themes even drisplay the wrong icon.
Dont use FBI, use BBM or devmenu.

Reactions: MaiconErick

SexySuitSamus666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error code after a couple days when i install official themes with this tool. error code 009-4998 does anyone know why this happens?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup