Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

VegaRoXas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have found 2 bugs:
1. The target selector does not show icons.
2. On the second and third (maybe on the fourth etc.) page you can't select an app with the touchscreen. It selects the app, but doesn't show anything.
These bugs occur on o3ds 10.0.0-27E.

Reactions: Margen67

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found 2 bugs:
1. The target selector does not show icons.
Can you explain this in more detail please? I don't understand what you mean.

2. On the second and third (maybe on the fourth etc.) page you can't select an app with the touchscreen. It selects the app, but doesn't show anything.
These bugs occur on o3ds 10.0.0-27E.
Ahh yes, that's happening here for me too. It was working so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll look into it - thanks! For now it does work at least using the DPad.

If I have 8 hb. Will there be those question marks filling up the page? I only wish to view my 8 hb icons and nothing else! :)
The question marks are for HB apps without their own icon. They're only there because I put a load of 3dsx files on my SD to test scrolling. You won't see them unless you have apps without icons.

Great job! Really cool stuff
Thank you! :)

Good job, but I think that you should publish the source code of this project as it's based in smea's homebrew.

EDIT: If you have troubles with GitHub just ask here your doubts :P
Yes I will absolutely be publishing the source code as soon as I figure out how to do it properly on GitHub.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could you make this homebrew as .cia for that I can load this on HomeMenu in my emuNAND?
Hmm, not sure. I'll look into how to create a CIA file. However, I won't be able to test it as I can't run CIAs.

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

VegaRoXas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you explain this in more detail please? I don't understand what you mean.
I used svdt as an example.
g0h2Rnu.jpg
aHryr2i.jpg

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I used svdt as an example.
I'm not familiar at all with that page. How did you get OOT3D to even show in the HBL?

@mashers there is a bug in the region free launcher. The icon isn't above the text but it is half behind it. I am on N3ds xl 10.0 US

Edit : the icon i am talking about is one for the game
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that. Don't worry it will be sorted out and shouldn't affect the functioning of the RF Loader.

The bug with touch controls not working after the first page is fixed. I've attached an updated version to the first post in this thread. Please re-download and re-copy the 3dsx. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :)

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I just tried this on my O3DS, works beautifully. Great job!
One question though, is it possible to remap the 'Exit' button to Home instead of Start? It's an extremely minor complaint I had with Smea's HBL and I was wondering if changing it was a possibility.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Great work! Now I don't need 2 minutes to select the latest homebrew on my list ! :D
I found a bug btw : If I disable both the region free launcher and the third row of icons, while sorting the apps alphabetically, the region free launcher is still here, and I can't open it. The app below is not selectable with the buttons, but I can launch it with the touchscreen. Not a big problem (changing any settings makes the launcher go back to normal) but I wanted to share it anyway.
(My system is an N3DS on 9.9.0-26E, and I used IronHax)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no