Homebrew Official [release] Homebrew App Store (for WiiU)

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to request a Online/Offline sign/icon/hint, like what homebrew channel had.

I was dumping wii u traffic over a custom wireless connection and on the next day i forgot i had to change back to the normal network and started the app store and then poped out the card and tried to manually reinstall/update stuff for about 15 minutes before realizing the network was disabled. :rolleyes:

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
a little update to the webpage of the appstore . there is now an app submit option in the navbar that allows you to inform the staff at wiiubru of your app , wether you want to add an upgrade/update or a new app. You can also upload your app there so the correct version of your release is used.

I will bump all current devs so that your all aware of the simpler method for us to keep track of current apps.

zUcvQvI.png

@dimok @FIX94 @Maschell @vgmoose @brienj @rw-r-r_0644 @QuarkTheAwesome @Coc4tm @aliaspider @dj_skual @Hikari06 @crediar @masqchips @Yardape8000

I know you all wont use this but if the devs not currently in our IRC channels could try too that would be a good start .. thanks SiN.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
a little update to the webpage of the appstore . there is now an app submit option in the navbar that allows you to inform the staff at wiiubru of your app , wether you want to add an upgrade/update or a new app. You can also upload your app there so the correct version of your release is used.

I will bump all current devs so that your all aware of the simpler method for us to keep track of current apps.

zUcvQvI.png

@dimok @FIX94 @Maschell @vgmoose @brienj @rw-r-r_0644 @QuarkTheAwesome @Coc4tm @aliaspider @dj_skual @Hikari06 @crediar @masqchips @Yardape8000

I know you all wont use this but if the devs not currently in our IRC channels could try too that would be a good start .. thanks SiN.
after the little update you have made to the store I can't get it to load anymore it loads to the main screen then if I select anything it give me a message about pork chops and hot dogs lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: