Homebrew [Release] HBLSelector - Change Homebrew Launchers

CPunch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I'm CPunch and I'm pretty new to the homebrew scene. I wanted to make a contribution to the growing homebrew development, and hopefully make better projects in the future! Basically HBLSelector allows you to update/install different homebrew launchers. This includes gridlauncher (by mashers) and of course the all known and loved HBL launcher (smealum). This downloads and installs the boot.3dsx files from github itself, so it could also be used as an updater if you wanted to. However I had to use a fork of GridLauncher because the original was removed. This was a fairly simple and good first homebrew project, so sorry if it's not as "advanced" to your liking lol. Hopefully this becomes useful someday lol.

Can't post screenshots because I'm lazy, and my IPhone camera is pretty bad.

Thanks for all the great homebrews guys!

EDIT: CIA is now included in HBLSelector.zip!

Attachments

• Source.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 534
  • HBLSelector.zip
    783.8 KB · Views: 1,357
Last edited by CPunch,
D

Deleted User

Looks pretty cool! I'd say make a github for it so this project isn't forever lost on GBAtemp.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I'm CPunch and I'm pretty new to the homebrew scene. I wanted to make a contribution to the growing homebrew development, and hopefully make better projects in the future! Basically HBLSelector allows you to update/install different homebrew launchers. This includes gridlauncher (by mashers) and of course the all known and loved HBL launcher (smealum). This downloads and installs the boot.3dsx files from github itself, so it could also be used as an updater if you wanted to. However I had to use a fork of GridLauncher because the original was removed. This was a fairly simple and good first homebrew project, so sorry if it's not as "advanced" to your liking lol. Hopefully this becomes useful someday lol.

Can't post screenshots because I'm lazy, and my IPhone camera is pretty bad.

Thanks for all the great homebrews guys!
Does it have a CIA version?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyra

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a QR Code for FBI
chart

Reactions: klear and NANASHI89

Site & Scene News