• Replies 1,143
  • Likes 105

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naviga to A:, press R+A on "title" folder and select "Search for titles". Once the search has finished, you will see a list of everything you have installed; in your case DLCs are at the bottom of the list and start with "00040008c"; press on the .tmd file associated with the DLC, go to "TMD file options" and choose Build CIA, either Standard or Legit (I think legit is for DLCs that you really bought it)
Thanks so much

Reactions: W4T4R1

JMONHEYMON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to build .cia from.3ds rom but the image options are not there i just did a new softmod with 3ds guide all finished perfectly its a n3ds xl

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to build .cia from.3ds rom but the image options are not there i just did a new softmod with 3ds guide all finished perfectly its a n3ds xl
When you click on a .3ds file, there's an option to build a cia image. Try updating godmode9 and try another 3ds image to make sure the first one isn't corrupted in any way.

Reactions: JMONHEYMON

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3 are there commands in the scripting language that allow for users to input strings of characters (like, for example, so the user can decide what to rename something), or that allows the user to choose one option from a list? Sorry if the answer is in the HelloScript file, I looked through it and couldn't find it.

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
@d0k3
good day sir, just updated to the latest 1.2.7
got some question here regarding "essential.exefs"
i found 2 essential.exefs files on my 3ds - one on "sd card" and one on "sysNAND virtual"

are both files created by GodMode9?
or theres already one located on "sysNAND virtual" that being copied to sd card by GM9?
thanks...

windows_server_2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I updated Godmode9 1.2.1 to 1.2.7.
SysNAND TWLN and SysNAND TWLP were gone!!
I putted "aeskeydb.bin" and "enctitlekeys.bin" to /gm9/support/
Sould I also put "seeddb.bin"?

A9LH and 11.0.0-35J(I am Japanese)

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@d0k3
good day sir, just updated to the latest 1.2.7
got some question here regarding "essential.exefs"
i found 2 essential.exefs files on my 3ds - one on "sd card" and one on "sysNAND virtual"

are both files created by GodMode9?
or theres already one located on "sysNAND virtual" that being copied to sd card by GM9?
thanks...
Yes, both are created by GM9, but the one on the SD card is only a backup (of a backup, I know :)).

I updated Godmode9 1.2.1 to 1.2.7.
SysNAND TWLN and SysNAND TWLP were gone!!
I putted "aeskeydb.bin" and "enctitlekeys.bin" to /gm9/support/
Sould I also put "seeddb.bin"?

A9LH and 11.0.0-35J(I am Japanese)
That should not be possible. Is there anything special with that console? What is the entrypoint? Do you have an EmuNAND? Can you confirm it still worked in 1.2.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@d0k3 are there commands in the scripting language that allow for users to input strings of characters (like, for example, so the user can decide what to rename something), or that allows the user to choose one option from a list? Sorry if the answer is in the HelloScript file, I looked through it and couldn't find it.
Not yet. I'll add that in the next version, though.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would it be possible to have GodMode9 access the NAND chip on the Ak2i? To sum up the reason behind this question, I am just going to post my quote from my thread
So another ramble about my research. I don't think it's possible just yet to inject our own icons into the Ak2i and I'll explain why.
Another dev and I have spent all night testing how the actual headers work and were actually rather stumped by them. The updater is only 2MB to 3MB large and only take a few seconds to install. But yet the games installed ranged from 16MB to 64MB, which just didn't add. Extracting the nds files for the updater also showed that no actual ROM headers were in the updater, which brought up more questions. So we dug deeper into this confusing riddle to understand just how the Ak2i works and we think we have a theory to how it works.
First we checked the ROM dumps and it turned out that only that the "overlay_0000.bin" file was ever modified. Which meant that the game itself was still the same game and just basically had a redirection code installed into the overlay_0000.bin. In fact I was even able to just delete all of the game files and leave the header and "overlay_0000.bin" compact it and create a launcher that worked. Running the newly packed header resulted in the cart rebooting itself (same as launching the non-modified launcher.) I was even able to take a clean ROM and inject the same file into it to get the same results.
Now this what had us stumped considering the updater didn't have the ROM, yet the ROM could be changed.
That when we did more digging to find out that the Ak2i actually has a 1GB NAND onboard. It seems that they actually had some planned out exploits that they found and simple stored them onto the NAND itself. This means when you update it, it actually took from the ROMs stored on the NAND and simple redirected the header to that ROM. This is also why the updates simply stopped, because the NAND ran out of ROMs and they would have had to make new hardware with new exploited ROMs pre-loaded on it. This means right now your Acekard 2i has 9 ROMs just chilling on a 1GB NAND chip and they simply modified one file to make it work.
The only way to change the header is to have complete access to that 1GB NAND chip.

windows_server_2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, both are created by GM9, but the one on the SD card is only a backup (of a backup, I know :)).

That should not be possible. Is there anything special with that console? What is the entrypoint? Do you have an EmuNAND? Can you confirm it still worked in 1.2.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not yet. I'll add that in the next version, though.

I am using Godmode9 as an a9lh payload.I have EmuNAND(GWEmuNAND?) made with EmuNAND9 as an a9lh payload."EmuNAND TWLN" and "EmuNAND TWLP" are also disappeared.
SysNAND/EmuNAND SD and Virtual are worked in both version.In 1.2.1, SysNAND/EmuNAND TWLN and TWLP are still worked.

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
@d0k3
Hello, I'm getting crash dumps on your nightlies (tried 8e8df94 then e4a0d62). No compilation errors.
Your official GodMode9-20170711-185700.c60237a (v1.2.7) release works though.

Any ideas?
Thanx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...