cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
like 11.5Go worth of tips and tricks videos ? wow.
that is absurd... :o
it would be great if wii u had 128gb :glare:

although yeah... we can use a usb hard drive... but i would prefer not to.
128gb of flash memory would have increased the price quite a bit i think, relatively speaking.

Reactions: Azel

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try JNUSTool? but if I were you, I'd fix the connection problem first.
I forgot to ask you what JNUSTool would add for me ? (I started using it, got half a game and my connection died, then could not resume...so basically nothing I guess ? :|)

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I forgot to ask you what JNUSTool would add for me ? (I started using it, got half a game and my connection died, then could not resume...so basically nothing I guess ? :|)
In burningdesire's tutorial, he says it can resume, I never used that feature anway...

- JNUSTool with "-dlEncrypted" command. Can resume and fix bad download, Faster download speed. Recommended program!!!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/

Reactions: Azel and cearp

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, i tried it, but the speed is really slow :/ I'm on optical fiber, and should be at 1GBps, but my actual box that i need to change cap it at 400MBps, but anyway, the speed is capping around 35MBps, JnusTool goes to 250, i guess for 3DS title its not a big issue, because they are like 4gb max? But when you want to take xenoblade or SSB it really matter x).
So great work to port it for WiiU, but the speed cap really frustrate when you know JNUSTool goes like 7x faster when you have optical fiber, could it be fixed ?

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In burningdesire's tutorial, he says it can resume, I never used that feature anway...

- JNUSTool with "-dlEncrypted" command. Can resume and fix bad download, Faster download speed. Recommended program!!!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
thanks! (was using the guimod version, of the program, which dropped the resume thing for some reason...)
33LPqWh.png

no progress bar though...*sigh*

Reactions: JimmyZ

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
So, i tried it, but the speed is really slow :/ I'm on optical fiber, and should be at 1GBps, but my actual box that i need to change cap it at 400MBps, but anyway, the speed is capping around 35MBps, JnusTool goes to 250, i guess for 3DS title its not a big issue, because they are like 4gb max? But when you want to take xenoblade or SSB it really matter x).
So great work to port it for WiiU, but the speed cap really frustrate when you know JNUSTool goes like 7x faster when you have optical fiber, could it be fixed ?
35MBps is nice and fast already! but yeah... that's cool that jnus can get you 250, i guess because it uses multiple connections or something?
this is on github so people can help out if they want to add that.
i don't know how easy/difficult it would be to add multiple connections and stuff like that

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
35MBps is nice and fast already! but yeah... that's cool that jnus can get you 250, i guess because it uses multiple connections or something?
this is on github so people can help out if they want to add that.
i don't know how easy/difficult it would be to add multiple connections and stuff like that
Well it's "fast" for some people x), exemple, it took me 14 minutes to get the 20gb of xenoblade with JNUSTool, it would take more than a hour to get it on Funk x). It looks like JNUS thread the download with multi process
eiL0yDF.jpg

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
It looks like JNUS thread the download with multi process
sure like i thought, i might look into seeing how simple it is to implement in python.
no promises at all though :D but of course, it would be cool.
and 20gb in 14 minutes is very fast, lucky guy to have that speed at home.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
sure like i thought, i might look into seeing how simple it is to implement in python.
no promises at all though :D but of course, it would be cool.
and 20gb in 14 minutes is very fast, lucky guy to have that speed at home.
And its slower than it should be x) i should get it in like 4-5 minutes x), cause my full speed is 900MPbs ^^, yeah optical fiber in france is quite in a good way to be generalized :).

Reactions: Azel and cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol