Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Savedatabackup_dec.zip is edited
Savedatabackup_cmp.zip is unedited

Thanks much In advance

I'm using a digital copy if that makes any difference on an American system
By just looking quickly to your edited files, everything went right, it's edited the right way, and the size between files matches. What is the problem it gets? The items aren't maxed out in the convoy? It tells you your file is corrupted? I'm going to try importing it anyway to see if it's okay. (I use an American digital copy too)

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By just looking quickly to your edited files, everything went right, it's edited the right way, and the size between files matches. What is the problem it gets? The items aren't maxed out in the convoy? It tells you your file is corrupted? I'm going to try importing it anyway to see if it's okay. (I use an American digital copy too)

No items other than what I already had...sorry should've posted that off the bat...

Any luck?

Last edited by cokacommando,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any luck with the save?
It worked. I just compressed the saveDataBackup_dec folder with the Fire Emblem SaveTool.
I didn't modify anything you sent me, just compressed it, and imported it with the Save Manager. I imported to my copy, here are some pictures.
2015-09-17 14.24.06.jpg 2015-09-17 14.22.49.jpg 2015-09-17 14.22.58.jpg 2015-09-17 14.24.11.jpg 2015-09-17 14.23.03.jpg
2015-09-17 14.24.34.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-09-17 14.23.59.jpg
    2015-09-17 14.23.59.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 2015-09-17 14.23.52.jpg
    2015-09-17 14.23.52.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 455
  • 2015-09-17 14.24.26.jpg
    2015-09-17 14.24.26.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 463

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry. I'm working in making the tool compress and decompress by itself, so no need to use any other compressing tool. I hope to release the next build by weekend.

OK it still isn't working for me..I tried opening the decompressed folder and the savetool gave me an error...value cannot be null

Parameter name:source

Must I do it again? or can I just redownload the save tool?

EDIT2: I compressed and still nothing no items...mind sending the save that worked for you?

Last edited by cokacommando,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK it still isn't working for me..I tried opening the decompressed folder and the savetool gave me an error...value cannot be null

Parameter name:source

Must I do it again? or can I just redownload the save tool?

EDIT2: I compressed and still nothing no items...mind sending the save that worked for you?
Replied through PM.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can we somehow edit the availability of Lunatic+ when selecting a difficulty?
Not sure. I think it gets unlocked once you load your modified save with Lunatic+ set. However, I'm noy sure, need more testing. I'll check it tomorrow.

Right now it successfully sets your Chapter'a difficulty to Lunatic+ even if you haven't unlocked it yet.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tested on the European save file I got (from a Spanish game, from Spain of course), and the values changed just right. Anyone up for testing on its European copy?

Vis_Mage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, can this tool be used to bring back a killed ally? My friend accidentally saved after getting Tharja killed, and he's really salty about it. I was hoping I could use this to help him out by bringing her back.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quick question, can this tool be used to bring back a killed ally? My friend accidentally saved after getting Tharja killed, and he's really salty about it. I was hoping I could use this to help him out by bringing her back.
In its current release, it doesn't. It only allows to make a full convoy, and to change difficulty.

I'm working on adding characters right now, but I've encountered an issue, and I'll update until it gets fixed. The convoy gets zero'd (empty items), and the Barracks is cleared, too. Once I bypass these issues, I'll release the next build, which will be capable of adding any character back in (or even several of the same).

Vis_Mage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, sounds good.

An interesting idea you could possibly test, usually in casual mode characters are added back at the end of battle. Would changing the game from classic to casual (and possibly doing a battle as well, maybe with an empty slot) bring a character back?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright, sounds good.

An interesting idea you could possibly test, usually in casual mode characters are added back at the end of battle. Would changing the game from classic to casual (and possibly doing a battle as well, maybe with an empty slot) bring a character back?
Not really sure. The classic game mode literally "deletes" the character's data once it dies (excepting it's relationships references, i.e. husband/wife, children). The casual mode doesn't delete the characters data at all.

Gonna give it a shot, anyway, once I figure out what I'm stuck in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate