ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

MrMeowgic1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you uninstall any other dlc cia you had installed before installing mine?
How do I uninstall them, is this part where you remove the _g files (if so I have removed the _g files off my FE extdata save) or something else? Because I have installed other CIA DLCs but I'm not sure on how to uninstall them. Could you please give me some help with that?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I uninstall them, is this part where you remove the _g files (if so I have removed the _g files off my FE extdata save) or something else? Because I have installed other CIA DLCs but I'm not sure on how to uninstall them. Could you please give me some help with that?
Do not touch your ext data. Go to system settings and delete any Fates DLC you have installed. Then reinstall the custom DLC. After that, delete the custom DLC. You can then reinstall any Fates DLC you have installed, either CIA or legit.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you have a generic Ballistician in this, could you perhaps include a generic Wolfskin/Wolfseggner and Kitsune/Nine-Tails?
You can get one through save editing by turning a captured unit into a bond unit and setting the class to one of those.
Not sure how known this is, but giving an accessory to (at least Myrmidon Owain) via him asking for one crashes the game.
All of them do that because their AIDs are not set up for accessories.

scorcher9009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but if you do that, then the generic won't have the hood associated with those classes. And as far as I know, it's attached to the enemy only model of those classes.

scorcher9009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait, I made a mistake. I think it's just an accessory attached to those specific character's AIDs, so if you were to copy the AID of a generic Wolfskin/Wolfseggner or Kitsune/Ninte-Tails to a custom DLC character, you could just use that to make a playable generic Wolfskin/Wolfseggner or Kitsune/Nine-Tails. Maybe. What do I know?

Last edited by scorcher9009,

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh wait, I made a mistake. I think it's just an accessory attached to those specific character's AIDs, so if you were to copy the AID of a generic Wolfskin/Wolfseggner or Kitsune/Ninte-Tails to a custom DLC character, you could just use that to make a playable generic Wolfskin/Wolfseggner or Kitsune/Nine-Tails. Maybe. What do I know?
The Kitsune, yes, The wolfskin? Nope, for whatever reason its hood is attached to the vest model.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
You have to use JKSM to import it. Export your extra data with JKSM, place that in the folder you create with JKSM, then import your extra data.

did that (export my save, place the file and export)but severa is mute :/

here my folder :

Chapter0
Chapter1
Exchange
g_0079695ED20B
Global
Rating

any help ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat