ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many units exactly does your DLC have?

If you look at my latest version, I joined them all because I used a Dispos file which allowed me to fit together a lot of units into a single DLC, you could do the same with yours and then you could give them weapons, all you'd need to do is grab the script from mine (I made that one myself actually, although I'm still not to great on script editing), which instead of giving a single unit it loads the Dispos file, then within the Dispos file they were given a spawn flag of 40 17 and the location was set to FF FF FF FF, what this does is, instead of spawning these units, it just forces them into your party.

I actually finished this College semester and am now enjoying my free summer time before next semester starts in August, and I'm basically almost finished with the Revelation Unit Buff patch and just need testing done to ensure nothing breaks.

That said, finding the model won't really get us anywhere if we can't find an AID, Human Lilith already had an AID because she appears in some cutscenes on chapters 1-3 I believe, so unless we can find an AID for Human Anankos we can't really accomplish anything, we COULD make an AID for him, but we'd still need to find his Head Model+Textures and his Hair+Textures and then Figure out if he has a Voice ID assigned or not.
I just realized that Owain, Severa, and Inigo uses Odin, Selena, and Laslow's head and Anakos does have a head which is shown in a cutscene in Hidden Truths 2. It must be in the game's file. I'll upload a picture later, it looks like the wolfssenger's head

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I just realized that Owain, Severa, and Inigo uses Odin, Selena, and Laslow's head and Anakos does have a head which is shown in a cutscene in Hidden Truths 2. It must be in the game's file. I'll upload a picture later, it looks like the wolfssenger's head
What cutscene exactly?

Can you give me an exact piece of dialogue?

Derlohgocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can we use this custom dlc with deathchaos 25 together i want all charakter together in one big dlc pack not just one pack and maybe with the original dlc too then we have all things we need

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently uploading a video showcasing them while battling in My Castle.

Edit: And it's done uploading. ;p

Yo mate, why didn't I I get credit in your video? I made the units in this thread, not Deathchaos.

Last edited by Omegablu,

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo mate, why didn't I I get credit in your video? I made the units in this thread, not Deathchaos.
I was wondering why the file said "Omegablu". I'll update the description in the video and will put an annotation to your channel.

Currently away from my PC, so I will update this post once I mention you.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you make a custom dlc version of Corrin that can always use a dragonstone? Or really any other custom characters who get additional always able to use certain weapon flags?

Also, if anyone wants to use this, the cipher characters, or any other DLC characters in another region, back up your ExData from the region that has them usable, as well as the ExData from the region that does not. Then copy the files over to the ExData for the destination region and restore the backed up ExData. I was able to use the Cipher characters and DeathChaos25's custom DLC characters on a EUR version by doing this. After you've done that, you edit your save to include the characters.

Last edited by Dylos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1