• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

maxymoxy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i need t ask this i dont have cfw i nly have soundhax/homebrew luancher and i need fbi installer so i can install my games back is there anyone working on this becuase i realy dont feel like buying my games for this system and i need a cfw that dose not require a downgrade please some one update this

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i need t ask this i dont have cfw i nly have soundhax/homebrew luancher and i need fbi installer so i can install my games back is there anyone working on this becuase i realy dont feel like buying my games for this system and i need a cfw that dose not require a downgrade please some one update this
11.3?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all, if your system is on 11.3 then you can't use this, nor install cfw cause recent update blocked many stuff to get that working. Second There is only so much you can do with homebrew, third, you really don't have to mention that you "Don't feel like buying games for the system and need cfw that does not require downgrade." Your decision to buy games or not is not really of anyone concern, and people have always aimed for a easier and free method to get cfw, since that was the goal to begin with, and has been with most exploits.

Just some exploits are found in unique ways and whatever is possible. But the intention is mainly to get CFW, weather is free is possibility and depends on who finds the exploits. I'm sorry you are in this situation but before 11.3 has been able to cfw just about any system with no extra requirement. Not sure what you been doing all this time up til now, but please be patient with things until some information is made available. I didn't say this to be rude, but i hope i answered your question.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this FBI app even relevant anymore? I have it on my jailbroken iPhone, & I feel like it doesn't have a use.

Attachments

• 1487994055934.jpeg
    1487994055934.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 173

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Umm i dunno if this is a joke, but this is for 3DS FBI Homebrew, not iphone. :mellow:
There's a forwarder application for FBI, but I'm not sure if the thread was deleted or not, because it's not in Google Search.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a forwarder application for FBI, but I'm not sure if the thread was deleted or not, because it's not in Google Search.
And, no. It's not a joke. Wake up & smell the roses, because if I were joking, it'd be easy to tell, like this, for example:

lol fbi has an ios forwarder lame lmao ;)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And, no. It's not a joke. Wake up & smell the roses, because if I were joking, it'd be easy to tell, like this, for example:

Something that was made for the 3DS probably has no purpose on an iPhone. :/

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Click it

maxymoxy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok seems i sent the message after being pissed off for about an hour so ima apologize to the modders and people on this forum my mistake i kinda drove myself mad looking for a way for me to install roms on my 3ds and i made it worse on myself when i kept digging on the internet so im sorry for my attitude towards you guys it just sucks that i cant either downgrade and or install cfw although i'm sticking to the whole don't wanna buy games thing cause my family is on a budget and downloading games free is in a way a money saver i just recently was able to install hbrew and i was able to do a lot more then what i'm able to do now on 3ds as i said sorry everyone and thank you for taking your time to correct were i was wrong.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
ok seems i sent the message after being pissed off for about an hour so ima apologize to the modders and people on this forum my mistake i kinda drove myself mad looking for a way for me to install roms on my 3ds and i made it worse on myself when i kept digging on the internet so im sorry for my attitude towards you guys it just sucks that i cant either downgrade and or install cfw although i'm sticking to the whole don't wanna buy games thing cause my family is on a budget and downloading games free is in a way a money saver i just recently was able to install hbrew and i was able to do a lot more then what i'm able to do now on 3ds as i said sorry everyone and thank you for taking your time to correct were i was wrong.

Don't worry, buddy. Just wait for gspwn + new downgrade exploit for installing a9lh

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
But what do you want to do? If you want pirated games, just install a9lh and buy a big SD card. I don't see the point of your question.

You need to run fasthax in order to use FBI for installing legit cias. I'd recommend you to use fasthax + safehax and install a9lh + cfw. You won't need to run exploits for installing stuff.

it is possible but you don't need it since it has network install and there are already HBs that make a FTP connection.
IMO, FTP title management is the one thing that makes me still use NASA often at the moment. Even though I do use FBI, too.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I'm dying of frustration...I have previously been able to install CIA's (Legit) with FBI injected into the H&S app with no issue.
I'm running Emunand 11.2 and Sysnand 9.2.

Now I'm trying to install Pokemon Moon CIA and I keep getting "invalid signature" errors. I tried 3 different CIA's.
I thought I could install unsigned CIAs through emunand with FBI?

What should I do? Do I need to update my CFW? Should I update to 11.3? Should I update FBI and if so how to do that?

Many thanks.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm dying of frustration...I have previously been able to install CIA's (Legit) with FBI injected into the H&S app with no issue.
I'm running Emunand 11.2 and Sysnand 9.2.

Now I'm trying to install Pokemon Moon CIA and I keep getting "invalid signature" errors. I tried 3 different CIA's.
I thought I could install unsigned CIAs through emunand with FBI?

What should I do? Do I need to update my CFW? Should I update to 11.3? Should I update FBI and if so how to do that?

Many thanks.
What CFW are you currently using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end