Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

OSfrogOSsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so I can use 11.3 udsploit? btw love ur pic
The Maki FBI version has a compiled fasthax integrated, so this will not work. I could imagine - I am not sure - that udsploit + official FBI could work.
On what 3DS Firmware are you currently? If you are <11.4 you can simply install CFW^^ and I am glad you like the picture. I was too lazy to change it (still Halloween themed :P)

Ynot40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Maki FBI version has a compiled fasthax integrated, so this will not work. I could imagine - I am not sure - that udsploit + official FBI could work.
On what 3DS Firmware are you currently? If you are <11.4 you can simply install CFW^^ and I am glad you like the picture. I was too lazy to change it (still Halloween themed :P)
I have 11.3. someone needs to try it. I miiiight try it but I have no idea how. I hope he gives us the source so that someone can attach the udspoit to it.

OSfrogOSsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have 11.3. someone needs to try it. I miiiight try it but I have no idea how. I hope he gives us the source so that someone can attach the udspoit to it.
You can install CFW and then enjoy FBI all day long without worrying about udsploit. If you somehow don't want to you can download udsploit and the official FBI (3dsx. files). Load the Homebrewlauncher, run udsploit (press Start once it has finished) and then run FBI. The worst that could happen is a crash. You would benefit more from the CFW though

Ynot40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there another fbi version without fasthax?
You can install CFW and then enjoy FBI all day long without worrying about udsploit. If you somehow don't want to you can download udsploit and the official FBI (3dsx. files). Load the Homebrewlauncher, run udsploit (press Start once it has finished) and then run FBI. The worst that could happen is a crash. You would benefit more from the CFW though
thx for the tippet. ill try the second option first. thx!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oooooooohhh myyy gooosh!!! it freakin worked thx you soo much bro!:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will you be able to make a new version of this for 11.3 because you can now downgrade, also does udsploit require cfw
Sort of. Please don't use fbi on 11.3. you're gonna be disappointed. It only works with like 6 games and that's it. The big news though is the ability to downgrade and install a custom firmware, so i suggest you try that instead of waiting on 11.3 with fbi. Just make sure to follow this super simple guide. 3ds.guide

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know but i just wanted a second version of my sun so i could mod one and have my original save.
Plus i tried a cfw and already bricked a system and i'm to scared to try it again

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know but i just wanted a second version of my sun so i could mod one and have my original save.
Plus i tried a cfw and already bricked a system and i'm to scared to try it again
How long ago did you try it? And what guide did you use? And if you're really scared I've done this like 8 times i can walk you through if you want. I knew a guy who didn't even know how to drag files to his sd card and he still didn't brick. Also, there is no legit cia for Pokemon sun. Remember when i said it only worked with like 6 games?

Last edited by Giodude,

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long ago did you try it? And what guide did you use? And if you're really scared I've done this like 8 times i can walk you through if you want. I knew a guy who didn't even know how to drag files to his sd card and he still didn't brick. Also, there is no legit cia for Pokemon sun. Remember when i said it only worked with like 6 games?
yeah there are legit sun and moon cia's plus i bricked my system around 2-3 months ago following mizumi's tutorial for the 11.2 cfw but i bricked it from forgetting to get a charger before i started and my 3ds died before i could find it so after that i turned it on and it wouldn't work so i tried to do the button combination for system update (which was my worst mistake ever) so after that i tried a couple of stuff some people suggested to help until i got to a point where it was completely bricked

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah there are legit sun and moon cia's plus i bricked my system around 2-3 months ago following mizumi's tutorial for the 11.2 cfw but i bricked it from forgetting to get a charger before i started and my 3ds died before i could find it so after that i turned it on and it wouldn't work so i tried to do the button combination for system update (which was my worst mistake ever) so after that i tried a couple of stuff some people suggested to help until i got to a point where it was completely bricked
First of all, you cant be scared just because last time you couldn't find a charger. Second of all, you shouldn't have been using somebody else's guide. There's only 1 guide you should use and that's 3ds.guide. it oversimplifies to such a point where bricking is an impossibility. I mean literally it's brick proof. Third, i looked for the sun and moon legit cias, all i found were regular cias...

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you cant be scared just because last time you couldn't find a charger. Second of all, you shouldn't have been using somebody else's guide. There's only 1 guide you should use and that's 3ds.guide. it oversimplifies to such a point where bricking is an impossibility. I mean literally it's brick proof. Third, i looked for the sun and moon legit cias, all i found were regular cias...
it wasn't the charger that got me scared about it, i was actually scared to try in the 1st place but i took a chance and failed terribly, but the thing that scares me to try again is seeing what it can do when you mess it up. But i might try it again soon. Plus i'm 100% sure that there was a sun and moon legit cia, maybe it was just taken down, i remember looking at every single one that there was and i saw sun and moon right next to omega ruby and x, also if i try a cfw will i be able to play regular cias and tickets on 11.3 cfw

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it wasn't the charger that got me scared about it, i was actually scared to try in the 1st place but i took a chance and failed terribly, but the thing that scares me to try again is seeing what it can do when you mess it up. But i might try it again soon. Plus i'm 100% sure that there was a sun and moon legit cia, maybe it was just taken down, i remember looking at every single one that there was and i saw sun and moon right next to omega ruby and x, also if i try a cfw will i be able to play regular cias and tickets on 11.3 cfw
There is a legit CIA of Sun/Moon. You will be able to install any CIA with CFW.

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also just to ask if i mess up turning on the internet will a cart update fix, just asking to make sure i have extra ways to fix if i somehow mess up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."