OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks for your prompt reply. For me it's much easier and more convenient if each game is its own separate file and named accordingly. Obviously some people will disagree but having tried some user created goomba files that contain lots of games I find they can take much longer to load and then you have to scroll down to the game you want to play. I know it only takes seconds more but for an impatient so-and-so like myself having the chosen rom boot up straight away is much more convenient. As for adding other emulators I will have another play with the frontend and see how I get on. Thanks again :gba:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just a quick update. I tried adding SMSAdvance as a custom emulator but when adding a rom I get 'invalid rom extension'. Does the frontend expect all roms to have the extension .gb or .gbc or am I going about this the wrong way? Thanks in advance.
yep, it does. I suppose you could rename it to *.gb and it'd work.

Reactions: yadster

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man. This looks really cool. I'm off to try it out now. Glad you're still happy to work on it. There aren't a lot of modern tools for the GBA kicking around. :)

gnmmarechal

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey man. This looks really cool. I'm off to try it out now. Glad you're still happy to work on it. There aren't a lot of modern tools for the GBA kicking around. :)
Glad you like it! I haven't had the time to work on it in the past few weeks, but I should have some time now, so I'll see if I update some stuff!

Reactions: Bart Lemming

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a possibility of adding support for bulk file conversion, keeping the file name? This thing is so simple and smooth, I'm lovin' it.

gnmmarechal

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there a possibility of adding support for bulk file conversion, keeping the file name? This thing is so simple and smooth, I'm lovin' it.
During the vacations, I'll probably completely rewrite this program from scratch and add that and more!

Sent from my cave of despair where I don't stalk Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...