ROM Hack [Release] Ever Oasis NTR Cheat Plugin

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Works really well for me! Only problem is speedhack isn't working.
Using O3DS 11.4 EU cia download on NTR 3.5
Did you press the buttons to toggle it? After enabling the cheat and exiting the menu, you press R + D-pad left to toggle it on or off.

Anime__knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you press the buttons to toggle it? After enabling the cheat and exiting the menu, you press R + D-pad left to toggle it on or off.
yeah I did but it didn't do anything for me :/ However my R button is kinda broken so that might be it as well

Plasmabolt13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works great, but using the all weapons code seems to create an issue later on. One of the objectives to access the (fourth?) one of the last dungeons is to craft a veritas sword. Using the code gives you 99 of the veritas sword, preventing you from crafting one and triggering the flag. Unless i missed a way to destroy weapons, i think a code to set all items and weapons at 90 instead of 99 would be helpful.

Last edited by Plasmabolt13,
Reactions: Iiont and Slattz

Iiont

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
This works great, but using the all weapons code seems to create an issue later on. One of the objectives to access the (fourth?) one of the last dungeons is to craft a veritas sword. Using the code gives you 99 of the veritas sword, preventing you from crafting one and triggering the flag. Unless i missed a way to destroy weapons, i think a code to set all items and weapons at 90 instead of 99 would be helpful.

beat me to it

EDIT: I found a plugin on speedfly with very similar codes but set to 98 and also one code that clear items excluding important ones and apparently it is compatible with EUR version but my 3DS crashes when i use it , maybe OP could draw inspiration from that plugin http://www.speedfly.cn/19494.html . Great work OP btw

Last edited by Iiont,
Reactions: ttioali

Anime__knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question, do you think you could add a cheat to make travelers missions auto-complete? Like after speaking to the person, you can talk to them again and the mission would be done

coreag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I teleport and screen transition with the Infinite HP cheat enabled, my system crashes. Here is the dump if you need it.

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000002.zip
    697 bytes · Views: 165

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I teleport and screen transition with the Infinite HP cheat enabled, my system crashes. Here is the dump if you need it.

if you have time, can you try running the plugin with this version of LUMA in place instead of the latest LUMA version? https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/raw/master/luma_legacy/boot.firm it's compatible with B9S so should be no worry there.

I can't say for sure if this will fix things for the time being until Slatzz gets an updated plugin out for everyone who is having issues, but it might help.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Awan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There is a way to make weopon slot to 1 or 0.. Im using all weapon cheat.. And now i stuck in quest where i need to synthesis veritas sword.. And i cant because i have 99 veritas sword

Bagosea

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There is a way to make weopon slot to 1 or 0.. Im using all weapon cheat.. And now i stuck in quest where i need to synthesis veritas sword.. And i cant because i have 99 veritas sword
same isues here, any solution guys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it