missinsummer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, and it's dat.
lol bat haha.
thanks for reply.
i am still confused about this. So is it the problem of CTR or GW?
a9 hax loads arm9loaderhax.bin, if i repleace this bin with CTR.bin shouldn't everything work like before? (just like replay boot.3dsx to boot3dsx which is ctr.3dsx actually?)

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have luma's arm9loaderhax.bin in root of my SD, if I get arm9loaderhax.cfg (rename the "a9lh.cfg") and put in root of my SD, I will boot in the menu to choose the entry I want ? (Decrypt9, Luma3DS, etc..)

Or should I use other arm9loaderhax.bin?

EDIT: my bad, didn't download the file, it has the .bin I need LOL

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have luma's arm9loaderhax.bin in root of my SD, if I get arm9loaderhax.cfg (rename the "a9lh.cfg") and put in root of my SD, I will boot in the menu to choose the entry I want ? (Decrypt9, Luma3DS, etc..)

You need to use this as your arm9loaderhax.bin. Include your luma arm9loaderhax.bin path in the a9lh.cfg file (you will need to rename lumas payload).

Code:
[entry];
title=Luma;
path=/luma.bin;
offset=0;
key=8;
this will chainload a arm9 payload at the root of your sd card named luma.bin and will display the name "Luma" on the list of payloads you have. Do the same for every other entry you want.
edit: idr what the key is assigned to, there should be a list somewhere for that though (personally, I don't really care about that, but it is for just autobooting into a certain payload)

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,
Reactions: djalmafreestyler

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to use this as your arm9loaderhax.bin. Include your luma arm9loaderhax.bin path in the a9lh.cfg file (you will need to rename lumas payload).

Code:
[entry];
title=Luma;
path=/luma.bin;
offset=0;
key=8;
this will chainload a arm9 payload at the root of your sd card named luma.bin and will display the name "Luma" on the list of payloads you have. Do the same for every other entry you want.
edit: idr what the key is assigned to, there should be a list somewhere for that though (personally, I don't really care about that, but it is for just autobooting into a certain payload)

Thank you.

So it won't work if I put /Luma3DS.dat?
What if want to use Luma regular and Dev version, how do I add the entry?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.

So it won't work if I put /Luma3DS.dat?
What if want to use Luma regular and Dev version, how do I add the entry?
I don't think it is possible to run both the dev and normal version due to them both using different luma3ds.dat files which cannot be changed from what I know. If they are the same, or can be renamed, just rename the luma dev payload to something else, c/p the above entry, and change the title, path, and key to something else.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: my bad, didn't download the file, it has the .bin I need LOL
Along w/ what @ih8ih8sn0w you also haveto use luma's pathchanger on the luma's .bin to point to the right payload.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no method to loading hbl through a9lh as they rely on arm11.
^^

and even then the CTRBootmanager (Menuhax) while it CAN load HBL, its only good IF your on 9.2 and use SysNand. HBL launched in that manner wont be aware of your EmuNand as Redirection patches wont be in place yet by that point.

Lefan702

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello help with the problem, Luma 6.2.3 / AuReiNand on EmuNand 11.1.0.34 start to a black light screen, here's a video of how it happens

Last edited by Lefan702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat