Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ciangel still works as intended, I use it when I need to install just the ticket, just because it doesn't get updated regularly doesn't mean is broken, that being said I feel like freeshop has a smoother download speed

Reactions: Drakia and eroz76

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyways use freeshop. ciangel is outdated.
Get outta here with that. CIAngel has access to the same games as FreeShop (Actually more games, and normally before FreeShop, because we don't depend on an externally updated cache). Just because it hasn't had an update in a while doesn't mean it doesn't work, it just means it DOES work, so we haven't had to update it.

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading through this discussion and haven't found this answer yet...

Does CIAngel save the original CIA file to the SD card, or does the CIA file get deleted once it is installed by CIAngel? Thanks!

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been reading through this discussion and haven't found this answer yet...

Does CIAngel save the original CIA file to the SD card, or does the CIA file get deleted once it is installed by CIAngel? Thanks!
If you are in "Install" mode, no CIA is ever created. If you want to create a CIA, press either L or R (I can't remember off the top of my head, it's at the bottom of the screen) to switch modes.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hold on let me get this straight. This program lets me install any game to my console for free without cfw on fw 10.3
What? No. This requires CFW with signature patching. It's also not "any game", it's games that people have contributed the titlekey for.

This, Freeshop, Or both?
Depends what you're looking for, no-frills, ugly, but always show the latest games available in the titlekey database? CIAngel.
Fancy UI with icons and graphics, but delayed releases due to an external cache? FreeShop.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends what you're looking for, no-frills, ugly, but always show the latest games available in the titlekey database? CIAngel.
Fancy UI with icons and graphics, but delayed releases due to an external cache? FreeShop.
Are you sure? I checked CIAngel for games and it mostly has the same games as Freeshop.

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now that a lot of people is downloading CIAngel because of what happened with the FreeShop topic, Will there ever be an option to see what are the latest games on CIAngel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi +1