williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.williansti.id1945.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, I decrypted the update, and manually replaced all of the files on a different copy of the game. Loaded it up, and got the same crash.

New Super Mario Bros. U
Update v64
No DLC added

Any ideas why the game is crashing for me? It can't be Wii U Helper, and it looks like other people are getting the game to work. I'm completely stumped with this.

Placing update the game does not work, update causes crash, and this has nothing to do with this tutorial https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/4eis50/tutorial_how_to_get_new_super_mario_bros_u/

Just remove the update that the game works, i would also like to know how to work with the updates.

Reactions: halop

TkGlitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How in the name of Jesusiraptor rex did you clock i5 760 to 5Ghz?
It's not the i5 760 that's running at 5GHz, it's my i7 2700K (it was indeed unclear as I talked about it in a previous post :D). The i7 is watercooled in a custom loop btw. The 760 is able to do 4.2 and runs CEMU impressively still for that old of a CPU (XCX runs at an almost constant 30fps and MK8 is locked at a fixed 60 on this little thing).

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Cherry-Kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi! I'm new to this forums.

I have an issue, please direct me to the correct thread if it has been answered, i just downloaded v 1.7.3 and I'm trying to play MK8, but it crashes after a short while. Anyone know why that's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Shameless self bump.

Anyone care to help, please? :C

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's not the i5 760 that's running at 5GHz, it's my i7 2700K (it was indeed unclear as I talked about it in a previous post :D). The i7 is watercooled in a custom loop btw. The 760 is able to do 4.2 and runs CEMU impressively still for that old of a CPU (XCX runs at an almost constant 30fps and MK8 is locked at a fixed 60 on this little thing).
My i5 760 runs @3.5ghz from the day one. Tried CEMU a long time ago with Bayonetta, worked ok-ish. I assume they firxed a lot of stuff, but hey, I can olay it wiiU

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shameless self bump.

Check your settings, something has to be wrong. Maybe your pc is slow?

TkGlitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Byokugen
I didn't test it myself as I don't own Bayonetta on WiiU, but CEMU is much faster than it used to be in many games, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ran nicely today.

Shameless self bump.

I don't know how much ram you got but you may want to open task manager and see how much ram is used. If it needs to allocate more than you have it'll crash. If this is your issue, you can help it by allowing more virtual memory to be available using your/one of your hard drives in the performance settings of windows. Though keep in mind that a hard drive (or even one of the fastest SSDs) will be much slower than RAM.

Reactions: Byokugen

TkGlitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Byokugen @Cherry-Kun
Many things come to mind.
- It could be the RAM issue I was talking about in my previous post (and I've seen many similar cases so that's definitely something to check)
- It could be a borked shader cache if you've imported an old one or someone else's one
- It could be a corrupted or incomplete game dump
- It could be a hybrid GPU configuration issue (if it's a laptop with integrated GPU + dedicated GPU). You want to make sure CEMU will use your dedicated GPU in your GPU driver
- It could be a GPU driver issue (too old/buggy ? Radeon ?)
- It could be a VCC redist issue (you can search for C++ Installer on Guru3D forums by thatguy91)
- It could be an unstable OC (most definitely not if it's a laptop) if you have any
- It could be a corrupted OS install (sfc /scannow in a command prompt as admin is a first step)

And many other things, really. But you got some ideas :P

Reactions: Byokugen

CTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay, I decrypted the update, and manually replaced all of the files on a different copy of the game. Loaded it up, and got the same crash.

New Super Mario Bros. U
Update v64
No DLC added

Any ideas why the game is crashing for me? It can't be Wii U Helper, and it looks like other people are getting the game to work. I'm completely stumped with this.
I don't know the reason, but the update doesn't work. The DLC is fine. It's the only update that I got through WiiU USB helper that didn't work in Cemu.

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else getting graphics corruption in BOTW?

At certain distance enemys and NPC's will cause huge polygons to draw like crazy.
KzRVm0l.jpg
Uickhg2.jpg

If you get close to it then the glitch vanish

nVdDIj5.jpg

Close ispection and looking at the colors it seems it is the tonge or eyes.

FkhAWkO.jpg

Hope team Cemu fixes that in the next release, in motion it is really distracting and epileptic inducing.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
next update is the Zelda update, nothing else getting fixed lol

As long as they are making the emulator more accurate (i.e. pack it full of hacks but that's not their style anyway) it's good for the whole emulator and will probably also help other games.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Esppiral Nope not getting that one. What GPU?

Thought perks were additional news
Sorry I should have said rewards since that's the nomenclature used by patreon.

Additional news is the $1 reward. Advanced builds(aka the patreon build) is the $5 reward. You only get the reward while you are a patron. If you cancel your patronage then you stop getting the reward.

Last edited by Xalphenos,

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country

At certain distance enemys and NPC's will cause huge polygons to draw like crazy.
KzRVm0l.jpg
Uickhg2.jpg

nVdDIj5.jpg

FkhAWkO.jpg

Hope team Cemu fixes that in the next release, in motion it is really distracting and epileptic inducing.

Yes i get the very same problems. My GPU is an AMD R9-280x with latest drivers.

Also from the Video it looks like Cemu 1.7,4 is ready for release.. Wonder why his holding it till the next patron payment to release it?...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i get the very same problems. My GPU is an AMD R9-280x with latest drivers.

Also from the Video it looks like Cemu 1.7,4 is ready for release.. Wonder why his holding it till the next patron payment to release it?...
Because he typically likes to release on a schedule so he can work on things for the next update

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

KzRVm0l.jpg
Uickhg2.jpg

nVdDIj5.jpg

FkhAWkO.jpg

Check the graphic pack repo for a workaround for those eyes, also feel free to join the official discord btw.

Apel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They didn't just focus on Zelda of You read carefully
The Graphic Packs will get better so the Nvidia Smash Dark Screen Bug will be fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."