• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

resistor83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have i7 920@ 3.8GHz and GTX 960 strix but with mario kart 8 i have only 30 40fps, why?
old cpu?

I wrote this post a few days ago but I have discovered one thing:

I always tried mario kart 8 with iso 24GB, do not know why it weighed so much, in any case now I have recovered from an iso 3GB and now mario kart in trial mode quietly goes to 60fps with Cemu 1.5.3, without Overlock (2.7 GHz) while in the grand prix mode 40fps

Now I try to overclock to 3.8GHz and see if it changes something else

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can´t at this moment.
YES U CAN.

Its pretty easy.

1. Download USend Mii on PC/Mac - http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/UsendMii

2. Open USend Mii . Change port to "88" then click "Start"

3. Press home on your Wii U gamepad - then press "Internet Browser"
Open URL that is displayed in USend Mii " its http://192.168.x..x.x:88 something

4. Press PC Inputs in the Internet Browser.. then click the URL so it shows like a message.

(a video tutorial how to use USend Mii - )

5. After you get USend Mii working.. Open Cemu, load up a game, then go into "Options - Input Settings"
and in Controller 1 select "Wii U gamepad - Keyboard" -- press a button on your WiiU gamepad and voila! Works :)

-- How isn't this already known? --

Also: When playing .. DON*T press B to much.. B button deletes text in the message.. and if you have none, you exit the
link between the Wii U gamepad and PC.

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for one, that does not include gyroscope, accelerometer or touch. The screen also doesn't display anything.

In addition, why even ask if you're just going to respond immediately saying "noooope it is possible!!!"??

Cause I didn't know when I wrote my post.

Like 3 hours ago - Didn't know about Cemu
2 Hours ago - Didn't know about Wii U game isos
1 Hour ago - didn't about Umii Send

and when I wrote this post - didn't know that Umii Send worked to input buttons in cemu.

So yeah, learning as I go. :)

--

Also.. I want to educate the kids.

Like now we know how to use a gamepad on wii u games on PC . All we needs is -- sensor bar -- which i believe will work like in Dolphin. and the actual screen. but that's overkill for now?

---

Also...

USend Mii has figured out how to emulate the r,l. movements keys on the Gamepad.. Why doesnt Cemu just copy their config and then we can play wii u games on wiiu gamepad ?

Also .. the sensor bar in Wii - (dolphin)

Last edited by somewhereovertherainbow,

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting 57-54 fps in mario kart 8 on cemu 1.5.3 on core i5 6400 2.7ghz gtx 1070 g1 gaming, is this normal for the 1.5.3 version? I hope so.... I am afraid my cpu could be bottlenecking? Other games can get 60fps easy but then drop to 54-57 i just hope it's normal for that version of cemu and it's not my cpu in anyway, i have been able to overclock 6400 to 4.0ghz but then i tried raising it up to 4.4 and it reset my ghz to 2.7 and now i can't even enable turbo boost rip.... Can someone shed some light on me not being able to get 60fps stable on mario kart 8?

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
i use the input trick to be able to play p1. but i can't get p2 to work.i tried enabling both controllers when the game start or one after one but only controller 1 works. any ideas how to make this work?

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting 57-54 fps in mario kart 8 on cemu 1.5.3 on core i5 6400 2.7ghz gtx 1070 g1 gaming, is this normal for the 1.5.3 version? I hope so.... I am afraid my cpu could be bottlenecking? Other games can get 60fps easy but then drop to 54-57 i just hope it's normal for that version of cemu and it's not my cpu in anyway, i have been able to overclock 6400 to 4.0ghz but then i tried raising it up to 4.4 and it reset my ghz to 2.7 and now i can't even enable turbo boost rip.... Can someone shed some light on me not being able to get 60fps stable on mario kart 8?

54-57fps is VERY respectable for MK8; most don't get FPS that high. Remember, CEMU at it's current stage of development has not yet been especially optimised just for the purpose of getting games running faster.

Personally, I'm getting all games crashing after a few minutes in this new release. Not sure what's causing the problem and I'm still trying various things to try and fix it. It's clearly on my side as no one else is reporting this atm.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
@FloatingFatMan : Disable Streamout and don't disable audio, if you don't already have it like that. These two options seem to cause instability.

Yeah, I know and have done.. it's quite irritating actually. MK3 crashes on the second race, -always- on the first corner of the second lap.. DK does about a minute after the long intro video (which is just static for me, anyone else?) All other games crash at a similar length of time, so it's leading me to believe it's my end rather than anything else...

Reactions: Again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)